Chapter Twenty-four FILLER

Pardon mistakes!
This book will be thirtychapters long! I don't know about a sequel it depends on how the book ends!
Yall might hate me for these last six chapters 😘😘
--Erica POV--

  "Yesss Bitch I have to show you", I was on the phone with Layly making breakfast. I made french toast, eggs (In real life I hate eggs), bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast. "Okay well let me call you back girl, somebody finna get an ass whoopin", Layly said hanging up the phone.

  I made all our plates and poured us orange juice. I walked upstairs to wake up Kaitlen and Troy. I walked into Kaitlen room, lightly tapping her. She rubbed her eyes and started mugging me. I laughed and kissed her. "Hey mommy baby", I picked her up. She still mugged me and had her arms crossed. We walked into my room and sat her on top of Troy so she could wake him up. He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Hey luh ma", his raspy voice greeted her. She laughed and climbed off the bed grabbing my hand. "Eat eat",she pointed to the steps.

------------
--Layly POV-- 
--Fall time--

    It's fall and everything's going well. We all moved to another house. The kids are doing good in school. Halem started walking and can say a couple words. Jacyeon opened up a car wash to make it look less obvious that he was in "the game", I started back working and put all the kids back in school and in daycare.

  Today was monday and I had to get the kids ready and myself. "Baby where you going", Jacyeon grabbed my thigh kissing my neck. I got up from the bed grabbing his shirt off the floor. "Ta hell if ion pray", I mumbled going to the mirror and grabbing my phone. I called Erica while I got myself ready. I took a ten minute shower letting the warm water hit my body. Jacyeon went and woke the kids up while I finished my makeup. "Erica whatchu wearing", I asked looking at my closet. Today we had a meeting meaning we didn't have to wear scrubs making my life difficult.

   Once I was ready and the kids were ready everybody sat down to eat breakfast. "Is yall homework done?", I asked looking at King, Harlem, and Cali. They nodded while eating. The twins were in Kindergarten and there homework was easy.

   Jacyeon left early to go "work", I kept my gaurd up while getting the kids in the car. I felt uneasy these last couple of days. Like being watched. I haven't told Jacyeon yet, because I didn't want to worry him about anything. I dropped the kids off and drove to work.
----------

  My meeting lasted late at night and I was beyond tired. Jacyeon had gotten the kids and took them with him to Troy house. I yawned walking to my car in the dark parking lot. I heard footsteps walking with me causing me to look around. The result was no one. I picked up my pace unlocking my car door. "Wassup shorty", a deep voice stopped me.  I turned around and looked at the male figure. He had a mask on and was chuckling. I turned to keep walking until my body hit a rock hard stomach. "Shhh it'll be okay", his voice boomed.

   I was knocked out cold and thrown in the back of a all black suv and everything went black.
----------

JUST A FILLER