3

Enjoy that edit I made :)))) if you ever need a hickey edit for your story I post them on my Twitter ADORKABLEDOLANS. You don't need to give credit cause watermark is already on :) also hi Eileen, summer, Kayla, Michelle, Kat, Jess and Jess, rianna, and if I missed you yell at me

Xx

Game was over, and we were walking in between the net to high five the other players. In my head I kept cussing them out even though my team won.

Of course we were playing against Escondito. It would explain why G was here. Too bad I didn't know what he looked like.

I run to my bag that was laying by the bleachers, and I pull my phone out, going straight to my iMessages. Just as I was about to text G, he sends a message first.

G: princessa you look good in those spandex shorts and that right blue long sleeve.

He's here.

I look around at the bleachers to see if anyone was on their phones, but of course almost everyone in the stand was on their phones.

G: it's cute how you're looking for me Eileen

Me: stop being a creepy asshole and let me see you you shit face :)))

G: tsk tsk tsk

G: where's the fun in that princessa? You're so cute.

G: quit biting your lip

I let go of my bottom lip, my eyes widen. Even though it was just a simple sentence I could just imagine how forcefully and demanding that one sentence was.

Me: why should I?

G: Eileen

G: stop it

Me: show me your face and I will.

G: you're being stubborn princessa

G: which is why I like you

Me: I hate you right now

Me: stupid asshole

Me: you act like I'm yours yet you don't come up to me and do anything

I throw my phone in my gym bag, throwing it over my shoulder and heading to my car. G is honestly so annoying I don't understand why I still put up with his ass. It's been two days and he's already intolerable.

My phone keeps vibrating in my bag, I could hear it. Many messages were being sent quickly and I already knew who it was. Throwing the bag into the passenger seat, I sigh, grabbing it and reading his messages.

G: princessa!

G: Eileen shit I didn't mean to make you pissed off at me

G: I'm sorry

G: I know what I said was stupid. I shouldn't have said it at all

G: God dammit Eileen where did you run off too?

G: fine, stay mad I guess.

G: I deserve it, I shouldn't be so demanding with you when you don't know me.

I roll my eyes at him, throwing my phone beside me and starting the car. I didn't have time for his stupid bullshit right now.

Xx

Hello! Yes I know the chapters are short but it is a texting story :))) don't worry there will be longer chapters that will be promising.

Well imma shower I'll try to update again ✌🏽️✌🏽