13

I countinued to blink quickly, trying to figure out if I was really seeing this or not. A hand waved in front of my face, making me stop blinking rapidly and actually focus on what was in front of me.

"Eileen, you okay?"

"You're here," I ignore Lenny. "I thought you said you had football practice."

"Nah, I kinda had to pi—OW!"

I retract my fist back. I snatch the flowers from his hand and slap the volleyball out of his other hand so it falls to the floor and bounces towards me.

"What was that for?" He shouts, rubbing the spot on his chest where I punched him.

"For being difficult!" I snap at him. "But yes, I'd like to go on a date with you."

"Bro, you sure you actually like this girl?" His twin tries to whisper. Key word: tries.

"Yeah I'm sure, E," he sheepishly chuckles, grinning at me. "Let's go on that date, princessa."

The way that word rolled off his tongue, it sent butterflies down my to my stomach. I didn't think it would make me feel this way cause he's been calling me this for almost two months now, but it sure did have a freaking affect on me. Maybe it's the way his voice got a bit deeper as he said it.

Or it's the fact that it's directed towards me.

"I smell, what do you think you're doing?" I stop him.

"You don't smell to me," he retorts.

"How about this," I start. "I'll text you my address, and we go out tomorrow afternoon. I'm not denying you, and you still get your date."

"She makes it seem like she doesn't want to go on any other dates with you," the twin answers.

"Can you shut it?" I snap at him. "This is between me and your brother. I don't want to go on a date right now because I fucking smell and I'm exhausted."

"Gray, can we just leave? This girl is so b—"

"You can leave Ethan, no one is forcing you to stay, and if Eileen doesn't want to go, I'm fine with that."

I look at Lenny with widen eyes and look between the twins and Lenny. He's mouthing that shits about to go down, and I look at Grayson.

"Princessa, come give me a hug before you leave."

I walk up to him, and he quickly and tightly pulls me into a tight hug, his arms above my shoulder. Jesus, he's fucking tall, I'm so short compared to him.

"By the way you really don't smell," he whispers to me chuckling. "You smell like you sprayed perfume on earlier and the scent is still there."

I guess that's a good thing considering I did spray some perfume on earlier.

"This is also probably how you smell after we have a nice slow fuck," he whispers so quietly, I barely caught on.

He lets go of me, giving me a wink and walking out of Hoover's parking lot with Ethan. I look towards Lenny who's still staring at me.

"What the actual fuck," he screams. "Ethan is such a dick some times, but ISN'T GRAYSON GOOD LOOKING LIKE I TOLD YOU?"

I laugh at Lenny, heading over to the girls locker room. "Yes, you're right, he's not bad looking, but what he told me was true."

"What he say?"

"That once glance at him, and I'll think he's a fuck boy."

"No doubt about it," he snickers.

"Anyways, were you in on this?" I question, as I walked up to the door of the locker room.

"Noooooo," he drags on, looking away from me. "Why would you think that? I would never do —"

"Oh shut it, Lenny," I laugh, walking into the locker room.

Xx

HELLO hi I'm alive and yeah what's good? Today has been pretty chill. I'll try to update again but other than that I'll possibly be on vine or Twitter cause I'm bored and I can't FaceTime anyone cause lack of wifi :(((((