20

Read a/n at the end pls!!!

Me: i'm bored.

Me: it looks like it's going to rain :(

Me: i hate when it rains

Grayson: i'm sorry.

Grayson: I'll try and come over, but I'm still at Practice.

Me: It's okay, I don't want to take you away.

Grayson: you're never bothering me, I hope you know that.

Me: It feels like it

Grayson: I

Grayson: You're not.

Grayson: fuck, you never bother me

Grayson: if anything I bother you the most

Me: you do

Me: but it's okay cause then I don't have anyone to yell at.

Grayson: that's cute

Me: I know I'm cute

I lay in bed, sighing that the rain was coming. It was calming, but the news said that there was going to be lightning and thunder. Since I was a kid, I had a fear of bad storms, it was because of my dad's death. He got into one of the rare accidents with lightening and became a stupid statistic. "I need to stop, it's not even a big deal," I tell myself. It's just a bunch of loud noises, I need to breath.

I try to close my eyes, seeing if I was able to find some sleep. It never happened. I twisted and turned in bed, cuddling with my pillow, and holding tightly. My eyes were closed tightly, and I was biting my lip trying to keep in my muffled screams as the thunder and lighting started.

"Grayson will be here. Grayson will be here, Grayson will be here, Grayson will be here," I say quickly over and over again, trying to calm down. I screamed when I saw a flash of lightening, and I quickly tried to grab my phone.

I was so frantic, that I ended up dropping my phone onto the floor. I reached for it, and quickly snatched it, dialing Grayson's number. When he picked up I was sobbing, too freaked out.

"G, please tell me you're on your way," I choke. "I can't do this. Babe, please. tell me you're on your way over."

Beside from my ugly sniffling, I can hear him shuffling. So much noise was going on on the other side of the phone. I let out a small scream, and hide my face into the pillow. "Please hurry up."

"Princessa? Fuck, I didn't think you would be this scared. I'm a block away, Eileen," He rushes. "Now, is not the time, Ethan!"

"Ethan's w-with you?" I stutter, removing my face from the pillow.

"Yeah, but don't worry, he's not going to come in. He's gonna take my car, and head home."

"Oh ok- Ah!" another loud clap of thunder roars, and suddenly the rain started hitting the roof harder. "Please tell me you're not driving right now," I plead after my breathing was semi back to normal.

"I'm not, Ethan is. I don't know why he answered my fucking phone but he did."

That explains the ruffling around . . .

"The door is open," I say.

"I like how you know that I'm already here," he chuckles.

I could hear him running up the stairs after the door was slammed. I turned over to my other side, still clutching over the pillow. There hasn't been any sound of thunder and no sight of lightning. I watch as Grayson pulls off his wet hoodie, and when he get closers to the bed I out stretch my arms. He throws the pillow to the side and climbs in, engulfing me with his arms. I immediately nuzzle my head into his chest.

"Thank you."

"Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of storms?" Grayson murmurs.

"It's not something I like to bring up. What other 18 year old do you know who's afraid of thunder and lightning?" I sniffle. "Not many. Plus it's something personal that I don't like talking about."

"Exactly, not many. Meaning that there are others out there, princessa." He moves his head slightly, his chin rubbing against the top of my head.

The thunder comes back, and I jump out of my skin, hiding my face into chest even more. I took a deep breath through my nose, inhaling his scent. He always seemed to smell good. It was weird cause he just came from practice.

"Why do you smell so good?" I whisper.

"Took a shower after practice, then came over here," he explains. "You smell good too," he chuckles.

I giggle, kissing his chest. I sigh, taking one more deep breath, before closing my eyes. The rain wasn't pouring that hard as it was a few minutes ago, and being in Gray's arm was a calming feeling.

"I'll protect you, Eileen," he says. "I'll always try to protect you."

xx

hey guys! looks like eileen has let out a small secret about her dad. What else is next to come? I hope you all had a good day today! I did, thanks to the real eileen. you guys have heard my talk about this in my last two books (sext and teach me, i didn't really talk about it in mommy i think) but I finally got my video of the twins. i'm so grateful words can not express how i feel. so im getting eileen a gift , if she would see my messages lol

i want to say this because today and other days when I see people meet the twins, some of the fans get discouraged. guys, you will meet the twins, or get a video, or a facetime, or a notice in general. it will happen okay. i mean yall could probably run into them at a freaking store. and if your international fans, they are coming to you soon. if not during magcon, then during their own tour cause I feel like they will be having their own tour soon!!!

Ill see you guys later. I'm writing jail bait atm :)))) gonna be updating that more often