18

Grayson: I'm back in town

Grayson: got you something too

Grayson: consider it a late christmas gift.

Grayson: you there princessa?

Grayson:  i can't tell if you saw my messages cause you turned your read receipts off

Grayson: hellooooooooooooo

Grayson: baby i want you to ride me

Grayson: I bought you a vibrator.

Grayson: damn I ruined the surprise oh whale

Me: i leave for 10 minutes so I can grab some pop corn and a drink and I come back to this.

Me: hi baby boy :)

Grayson: new nickname for me. I like it ;)

Grayson: anyways the thing about the vibrator as a gift was a lie

Me: oh

Me: i needed a new one

Me: that's such a shame

Grayson: EILEEN WHAT

Grayson: PRINCESSA I KNEW IT

Grayson: wouldn't be surprised if you had lube and dildos

Me: I do. My friends think they are funny and like shopping at Spencer's. Especially Lenny. He got me double penetrating vibrator

Grayson: OH FUCK THIS IS GOLD

Grayson: OM FUCK I CANT RIGHT NOW

GRAYSON: MY MOM IS YELKING ST NE TO DHUT UP

Me: wtf did you just send me

Me: I didn't even under stand

Me: "yelking" okay Grayson. I love your English .

Grayson: don't even start

Grayson: you don't make sense some times either

Me: shut the fuvk up

Me: JESUS FUCJ*

Me: Fuck ****

Me: I give up.

I put my phone on the side of me when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I shout loud enough for them to hear. The door handle jiggled but the door doesn't swing open. I forgot I locked it.

"Hold up!" I say, getting out of bed and walking to my door. I swing it open to reveal Grayson  leaning up against the door frame, mistletoe up above us and a present in his hand.

"Do I get my kiss?"  He says puckering up his lips and closing his eyes.

I kiss him on the cheek, making him well aware what I was doing. He grabs my jaw and kissed me passionately. The kiss itself was enough to give me wobbly legs and a fast beating heart.

"Merry Christmas Beautiful."

I jump on him, giving him a huge hug. My feet were off the ground, his arm around my waist as he carried me to the bed. Let lets me go softly and I sit up straight crossing my legs. He does the same thing in front of me.

"So I got you something, and I'm hoping you"ll wear it every day," he murmurs, handing out the small, nicely wrapped box.

"I got you something cause I love see you wear them," I say, bending over the side of my bed and retrieving his poorly wrapped gift. "Sorry it's not wrapped well."

"Don't worry, I asked my mom to wrap mine," he laughs.

We exchange gifts, and I thought we were going to open our gifts at the same time but it looked like Gray had something else in mind.

"I want you to open your gift first. "

I give him a crooked smile, looking down and ripping the paper. I figured it was some type of jewelry once I saw the dark relate box. My mouth drops as I realized it's a black ring.

A black ring that I was oh so familiar with.

"You got me a promise ring? Like yours," I try to clarify.

"Of course. Its going to be a small reminder that we promise to be each other's best friend forever, as cheesy as that sounds," he says with a huge grin. "May I?"

He grabs the ring from the box, and grabs my right hand. He slips the ring on my finger, and brings my hand to his lips. A small blush comes upon my cheeks, and suddenly the room feels really warm.

"Open yours, now."

I watch as he rips the paper off, revealing a PacSun box. I grin at him when he takes the hat, and puts it on backwards.

"I love it, Princessa," he says, UN crossing his legs and crawling over me.

His lips push against mine, his hands on my sides. I remove his hat, and run my hand through his soft hair. Oh how I loved his hair. He pulls away to catch his breath, and that's when I say," Merry Christmas, G," before he pushed his lips back to mine.

Xx

Will there be smut in the next chapter? Stay tuned for the next chapter of 🖕🏼*dramatic pause* iMessages.