I C-Can't.

Sylvia's POV

  I couldn't believe this happened to my baby. I got to the hospital and found Chester, my son's employee . He told me what room Damon was in. I found the room and saw a blond girl in there next to him. I wanted to say something but only a sob came out, when I saw the condition he was in.
My sob scared the girl. She jumped and turned around. Her face had black streaks from her make-up.
She immediately got up and left. I ran to my son's side.
" Oh my baby." I sat in the chair and touched his face. His beautiful white skin was dis-coloured.
" What have you gotten yourself into." I said as I brushed some hair from his face.

An hour or so later I thought that girl would have come back but she didn't. I got up to go get a a coffee from the cafeteria. I just stepped out of the room when I found the girl from before curled up in a ball. I crouched down and touched her shoulder. She jumped again. She looked up at me and my heart broke.
" Hunny you can go back in a see him ." Her eyes welled up again.

" I c-can't" her voice wavered.

" Why not? " I asked her.

" I cant s-see him like that." she sniffled.

" Come on, lets go to the cafeteria. " I held my hand out to her. She stared at it for a minute before she took it. Once I helped her up we walked to the Cafe and I got a coffee, and asked her if she wanted anything.

" Just water please. " she said quietly. I asked the worker for a water and then gave him the money for it. I handed her the bottle and she took it saying thank you.

" Hun what's your name." .

" Maria Brink."

" I'm Damon's mother Sylvia." .

" I kinda figured, he looks just like you." She said. I smiled a little.

" Um who are you to Damon, if you don't mind me asking." I asked her. I don't have a problem with her. I just want to know why there's a heart broken girl crying over my son.

" Damon takes care of m-me. " She explained to me.

" I see." I said.

" What time it is? I left my phone at home . " She asked me. I looked at my watch.

" It is 4:00pm." I said.

"Oh it seems like its been longer than that." She whispered.
..............................................

Maria's POV.
I honestly couldn't go into his room again. It scared me to much. He looked dead.
I sat outside his room and waited and waited and waited. I knew I fell asleep when someone, probably Chester, picked me up and said he was going to bring me home.
It was 2:00am last time I checked.
Chester put me in the car and started to drive home.
A little while later, he stopped the car and got out then came around and opened mine.

"Miss Brink." He said my name and that forced me out of my almost sleep.

" Miss Brink we are back at the house." I got out of the car and Chester said.

" Would you like me to stay tonight or will you be okay." I smiled at him.

" I think I'll be okay Chester thank you though. And I won't be going to school tomorrow so you don't have to come at the usual time unless something happens, could you also please call Berta too. ." He nodded

" Thank you " I said and then he left.

I turned around and unlocked the door before going in and locking the door behind me.
I kicked off my shoes and dropped my bag. I walked upstairs and got to my door. I turned it but then looked down the hall at Damon's bedroom . I walked to his room and opened the door. I turned the light on and blinked at how bright it was.
I walked in and closed the door, I found a button up shirt he wore yesterday. I stripped down to my underwear and put it on. I shut the light off and laid in his big king size bed, I pulled the sheets and blankets over me and fell asleep to the ticking clock.

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. I bolted up and reached over to grab it.
" Hello?" I said into the phone.