So Maybe Next Time When You Cast Your Stones.

Damon's POV.

After I left Maria to get changed and go to sleep, I went to my office and paced. What the fuck happened to her? What happened?

I've got to find out.

Everyone who works for me is off today. It's Friday, I give my entire staff the whole weekend off including Friday.

I heard a door opening. I got up from my desk and went to find Maria. I caught her at the end of the hall.

She was in her uniform. She avoided eye contact at all cost.

" Maria "

" Ya."

" Its Friday and I wanted to know if you maybe wanted your band memebers over. " I asked hoping to get back into her good books.

" Really ? " she finally looked at me.

" Yes. "

" Thank you. " she said.

" Your welcome. " I said to her ...

A few hours later I did some research. I tried to find out things about Maria. I called her brother.

It rung a few times.

" Hello. "

" Hello Brian. " I said.

" Who is this. " He sounded annoyed.

" Damon Gibson."

" Oh, what can I do for you. "

" I just wanted to ask you somethings about Maria, and please keep this between us. ." I said.

" Sure."

" Has she always been so distant." I asked.

" ... No, actually she hasn't. " he said.

" When did she start acting like this. "

" Well she went to our aunts and uncles for a summer and she came back and she didn't want anyone to touch her or be near her. She was almost afraid of guys " he said.

My brain started going through the possibilites.

" Okay thanks." I said and hung up.

Could it have happened to Maria?

Maria's POV.

I was walking to class and of course someone tripped me. My straight hair flopped in my face.

" Fuckin whore." One of the guys with a cheerleader said. He's only sayig that because I wouldn't sleep with him. This had been an on going occurrence.

" Slut."

" Bitch."

Seriously I don't get it. I just got up and kept walking.

I got to English .

The teacher Mrs. Brandon, started to speak .

" At this very moment I want you guys to write down anything. Anything at all , a poem ,a short story. whatever is going through your head. It doesn't matter if you curse or are offensive its just me reading it......but do please refrain from being rude to other students. You have the entire class. " she said with a smile.

I pulled out my note book and at first didn't know what to write. I tapped my pencil on my paper for a minute.

A minute later Mrs. Brandon came over and crouched next to my desk.

" How have you been Maria, I haven't spoken to you much since you first came here. " She asked .

" Alright I guess. " I said quietly.