I Wrote a Book.

Damon's POV

I finished typing the last word and looked at the clock- 9:07am. 

" OH jeez. " I hit save on my computer and almost ran back to the bedroom . Maria was still sleeping . I sat on the edge of the bed and brushed her hair from her gorgeous face. 
" Baby, you have to wake up." She groaned and stretched . 

" Nooooo, to early. " She said and rolled over, pushing her head into the pillows. I got on top of her and started ticking her. 

" Time to get up. " I said in a sing song voice. She started scream laughing . 

" NOooo Nooo stop.. I give . I give, ok I'll get up"  She said moving so she was directly under me.  I moved so I was laying over her. I ran my fingers threw her hair and pressed my lips gently to hers. She placed her hands on my neck. 

" I love you." She whispered against my mouth. 

" I love you too baby. How are you feeling ?" I asked her.

" I feel perfect."   She said .

 "You look perfect." Her cheeks went pink. 

 " Yeah I'm sure. " She said with a giggle. I smiled and kissed her again. 

"I ended up writing an entire book this morning. " 

" I would hope so . You were almost done the boo-" I cut her off excitedly. 

"No baby I wrote an entirely new book. " 

" Oh my god are you serious."  She asked excited. I rolled off her and she sat up against the pillows and I realized she still wasn't wearing anything. She had the top sheet pulled up around her chest loosely. She pulled her hair up so it was out of her face, the sheet pulled down just  a little. I kind of expected her to pull it back up . She usually doesn't like showing skin. But she just left it. 

" Uh yeah I kinda wrote it based off you." She whipped her head towards me. 

" Really.. Why?" 

" Well because I was having  a hard time thinking of an ending.  Because all I could think of was you. Now I have to send it too Chris so he can edit it and make sure the publisher will approve it . So I don't want you to read it until its done. Also I want you to be on the cover. If you wouldn't mind. " 

" Of course I will ." She said placing her hand on my cheek and leaning down to kiss me. 

" Thank you baby." 

" Your welcome." 

" Well since we got that out if the way. You my dear should probably put some clothes on . The guys are still here until tomorrow. " I said to her. 

" But I thought they were leaving today. " she said.

" No I planned for them to leave on sunday. I wanted you to be happy and have fun with your friends." 

" You are the perfect boyfriend." She said kissing me quickly and made her way to the side of the bed. Her back was towards me and she grabbed the shirt that I had on last night . Once she had it on she stood up and left to go to her room .

 I rolled back on the bed and took a deep breath . 

" Holy shit what am I gonna do with her. " 

Maria's POV. 

I stood in my shower and smiled . A real smile , I felt so happy. I was able to be intimate with him . He went at my pace, he didn't force me to do anything I wasn't comfortable doing. Not that it ever got to that point. He is an amazing man.