Just Say You'll Be There For Me.

Photo Credit- Google-Vampire Diaries.

Damon's POV

I woke up to find Maria curled up in a little ball, in one of my shirts. But I woke up because the phone was ringing. I reached over and answered it.

 I reached over and answered it

" What?" 

"Hey Damon, how are you feeling man." It was Chris.

" I.. well I actually don't feel to bad, but I haven't gotten out of bed yet so . " I chuckled.

" It's Noon. " 

" Oh I guess we went to sleep later then I thought." I said.

" We, huh. " I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. 

" So I tried really hard to get out of this thing but they won't budge. " 

" Damn it, what is it. "

" It's a signing." 

" Oh that's fine." 

" With a small interview." 

" Chris, I hate interviews."

 " But this is the only one you have to do for a while."  He sounded pretty desperate. 

" Alright, what time " 

" I'll text you the address-"

" You can't text me, text it to Maria's phone. Her number is 324-8765 . " I said.

" Okay, be there at 2:30, wear something that's not a leather jacket." 

" Alright, I'll be there. " I chuckled.

" Kay take it easy."  We hung up. I put the phone down on the counter and closed the door.  I turned the shower on and took off my boxers, then stepped in .  It felt great to finally have a real shower.  To wash away the accident. 

I stayed in there for probably 20 minutes

I stayed in there for probably 20 minutes. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my waist and grabbed another one to dry my hair.  I walked out and found Maria standing beside the bed and looking at her phone. I couldn't help but look. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned against me and tilted her head to look up at me.  She turned around and wrapped her arms around my torso.   I held her close.