I Will.

Cammie's POV.

The man sitting infront of us, looked a little scary. He had a beard and he looked dirty. His hair was messy.

I looked at my husband, he looked back at me and shrugged.

" So whats your name " I asked.

" Damon Gibson." Why does that name sound so familiar.

" Keith tells me that you will pay our expense. What do you want in return. " I asked tentatively.

" Oh nothing much, I just want-" He was cut off

" Come on Maria just do it. " We all heard.

" I guess the kids are home." I said. Maria walked in and had Brian behind her, poking her. She looked pissed off.

" Brian leave your sister alone. " Then everyone else came in .

" As I was saying the only thing I want is one of your daughter's. "

"WHAT." We all yelled at once.

" Keith what did you promise him. " I grabbed home by the shirt and yelled at him.

"I was kidding when I said it. I swear I was" he yelled back in defence.

" Said what" I narrowed my eyes at him.

" I said I would trade a daughter for the money. I swear I was kidding." he said.

I let go of him, and said to Damon.

" That's not going to happen. "

" Well I guess your going to lose everything. And lose your children. all of them. "

"What"My kids said. Maria on the other hand didn't say anything.

" But I'm married. "

" I have a boy- ." Brooke got cut off.

" Fine I'll go. " Maria said.

" No, you can'-" She cut her siblings off again.

" when do you want to leave " She asked Damon.

He leaned back and crossed one arm over his dirty clothes and put his other and over his beard.

" be ready tomorrow, 1 o'clock. Have your things packed by then ."

" Done." she said quietly . Damon walked over to her, He smiled at her.

" Good choice." Then he left. I ran to my daughter and grabbed her in my arms.

" Why would you do that. " I shook her .

" Now you won't lose anything." she said

" No now I'm losing the most important thing in my life. "

" It will be fine. " Then she left

Damon's POV.

Well well well I didn't expect any of them to step up.

This is going to be .......... interesting.

The next day I got into the shower, when I was done I got out and shaved off my beard. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked out into my bedroom of my hotel room.

I grabbed clean clothes.

Then packed up all of my things so I was ready to for the long drive back to my house.

When it was about, 12:45 pm , I got down to my car I got into the back and told Chestar to go back to the Brinks house so I could pick up the young girl, whose name I never got.

We got there right at 1:00, Chester turned off the car and got out. He opened my door and I got out and walked up the path to the door.  I rung the doorbell.

A minute later Mrs Brink opened the door.

" um who are you. " she asked.

" Damon Gibson , we met yesterday. " I said knowing she wouldn't know who I was.

" I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, you look different. " She said, moving out of the way so I could walk into the house.

" Its alright. " I said taking a seat in the chair.

" I'll go get Maria. " she said. Ahh so that's the girls name.

A couple minutes later I could heard talking.

" Hunny you don't have to do this-" Mrs brink was cut off.

" Get over it, it's happening. So stop." I heard a harsh voice.

Then they walked back into the kitchen. Maria was wearing a black hoodie ,She had ear buds hanging from the top of her hoodie and ripped jeans, Her hair was in a pony tail, her bangs in her face.

She had two bags with her and there were some boxes near the door.

" Is that all of your things. " I asked Maria.

She nodded.

" Let me take  that . " I said offering to take one of the bags she had. She handed it over. We put all of her things in the trunk of the car.

I waited by the car and let her family say their goodbyes.

" Take care of my baby." Her mother said to me .

I nodded then opened the door for Maria to get in .

then I heard.

" Well if he looked like that yesterday I totally would have went with him. " I heard the sisters whisper.

I smirked as I got in the car. Maria was looking around the inside of the car.

" You like it. " she shrugged and looked out the window. She clearly isn't a talker.

Once we were on the rode again she asked.

" What am I supposed to do. " meaning why did I want one of Keith's daughters.

" Do as I say , Follow that one rule and you will be just fine. " Then I added.

" Its a long drive you might want to go to sleep. " Its a four hour drive back to my house .

She put her ear buds in and looked out the window once again .

By the end of the drive Maria had fallen asleep and used my shoulder as a pillow.

Chestar pulled up the driveway to my house and stopped the car.

" Sir would you like me to get someone to carry her up stairs."

" No, just get her stuff out of the car. " I said getting out and pulling her up into my arms. She was rather light for a teenager. Her arm instinctively wrapped around my neck. Her head in the crook of my neck. 

I carried her up to the bedroom I had prepared for her. I put her down and covered her with the blanket.

I walked out of the room and found one of my maids Berta.

" When she wakes up bring her to me. " She nodded and I went to my office.

second chapter up.....