6 |If it Were Legal

Maia had been lying upside down on her couch for quite a while now, when a thought dawned on her.

She hadn't spoken to nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty in 3 days. She hurriedly pulled out her mobile and dialled the contact labelled "NDFLUM💓💓", immediately hearing a bubbly voice answer on the other end.

"Hey Maia! Before you say 'i'm so sorry, nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty, i totally forgot to call you', it's ok. I heard about your sensei thingo. Sorry about that." Maia smiled. The reason she loved nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty was partly because of her forgiving and understanding personality.

"Thank you so much. I love you. I love you. But since I feel super bad for literally neglecting you, please come over right now."
Maia begged.

"Ok... I'm at work right now though, but I can take the rest of the day off for my beautiful Maia." her smile was heard through the phone.

"Ok, bye, I love you so much!" she yelled into the phone before hanging up, smiling like an idiot to herself.

-+-

Maia felt her muscles relax the moment she saw her girlfriend walking through the door.

After a long hug and a few mini make out sessions, nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty finally settled down on the couch with Maia and they began watching movies together.

Neither of them talked until several hours into the night.

"Maia?"
"Yeah?"
"If it were legal, would you marry me?"

"In a heartbeat. Why?" Maia frowned. Why would nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty even question something like this? Was she uncertain of her girlfriend's fidelity and unconditionality? Oh, my God, was Maia being broken up with?

"So why don't we have a ceremony and just use fake papers? We would technically be married. And if people ask what our relationship status is, we can say "married"." Maia smiled as nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty made air quotes with both of her hands.

"That sounds lovely," Maia kissed her forehead.
"But could you ask me in a gentler way next time? I thought you were breaking up with me."

"Oh... Sorry." said nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty, yawning adorably.

"Ok, so one day when you're not expecting it I'll "propose" to you and you'll say yes and you'll "marry" me and we'll stay together forever?"

"Yep; sounds good. FEELS GOOD MOTHERFUCKER" [a/n jk i'm crujnf]

nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty yawned again.

"Tired?" Maia asked, smiling.

"Yeah..." She said slowly, as Maia switch the movie off.

"Let's go to sleep, then. I love you, bogan."

"I love you too, pimp."

And with that, nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty fell into a deep sleep, while the other half cried silently into her relaxed shoulder.

She had no idea how much Maia needed her.

-+-

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!

this took ages bc do u have any idea how fucking HARD it is to type with a bandaid on your thumb like holy shit

anyway i hope u enjoyed this lmao, don't even act surprised that she's into girls i literally did that just so i could laugh in the face of the entire heteronormative species

& yes, maia's girlfriends real actual name is 'nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty'. the reason she has this name is because i texted my friend and asked them what a cute name for my main character's girlfriend was and exactly those words are what they replied with, in that exact order. rip me. i need to find new friends. they didn't believe me but in ur face dylan i'm PUBLISHING IT sunshinefrnk

p.s her original name was going to be chelsea so instead of calling her that ginormous name just call her chelsea if you want lmao

bye have a gr9 day !!!!! ily !!!

- taco :)