7 |Westboro Baptist Church

PLS READ BEFORE YOU START OR U WILL BE VERY VERY CONFUSED

maia's girlfriend is no longer nerd dweeb fuckin lOSER ur majesty it was way too long to write so i decided I'll just change it to chelsea mkay?? so it was a one chapter thing leave it all         b hiend

"Excuse me, are you on your rag? Because you sound like you're bleeding."

It may sound a little harsh at first, but Maia thought it an appropriate reaction to her girlfriend telling her to "just fucking tell him that you're gay as fuck, it's not that hard".

"Yes, I am, thank you very much," She replied as Maia 'ewww'-ed loudly. 
"What? You asked. And besides, we're both girls, so it happens to both of us, so why is it gross?"

"Because it just is. And also because I sorta wanted to fuck you, but I'm not going nowhere near that thing now that I know what's going on down there."

"It's such a shame you don't want to, that would be so kinky." Chelsea giggled.
"That's disgusting." Maia replied, flicking her on the shoulder lightly.

"But seriously, I can't just abruptly tell him that I'm a flaming homo. He'll freak out."

"Hold up, stop, halt, arretêz. You don't even know if he was flirting with you. I mean, he could just genuinely be a nice person."

"You're actually suggesting that he's a nice person? He's a male. A guy. He is apart of the species that believe they are dominant when in actuality they could not survive without women and women could survive without men." Maia was in disbelief.

Chelsea just laughed. That little shit.

"If you're not going to help me, I'll go over there right now and do it myself." Maia stated firmly as she rose from her bed, grabbed her ninja turtles bag and began walking out the door.

"Have fun!" Chelsea yelled, and didn't seem surprised to hear a muffled 'fuck you' coming from outside the window.

-+-

As soon as Maia knocked on the door, she felt like hiding.

She hoped Mali would answer so she could explain it to her first. The muffled but obviously soft, small footsteps padding toward the door lifted her spirits further.

Ironically, the opener of the door was none other than Calum Hood himself.

Great, just great.

Barefoot, black jeans, no shirt, messy hair, inevitably holding a Canadian Club pear cider.

"Hey, Maia," He smiled.
"I assume you're looking for Mali?" He turned around, presumably to yell out to her, when Maia interrupted him with a sudden,
"No... I want to talk to you."

"Uhm, ok, I guess." He paused.
"Wait, this isn't, like, a 'talk' or anything, is it? An interrogation disguised as a chat? A talk that ends in violent death?"

After much assurance that Maia was not going to 'talk' to him, they finally sat down on the couch.

"Um, so, are you, like... Romantically interested in me?"

"No.. why?" Maia sighed an extended sigh of pure relief.

"Oh, good, that's great, that's excellent. Good. Because I'm sorta an absolute lesbian..."

"Oh, that's cool. It's whatever. Are you dating anyone?"

"Yeah. I have a girlfriend, and I'm gonna "propose" to her soon and we'll get "married"."

"I see what you did there," Calum chuckled softly, yawning.
"Are we invited to this "wedding"? Because Mali loves weddings. And I love Mali."

"Of course you are, as long as you're cool with it being two girls and all."

"Who do you think we are, Westboro Baptist Church?" He grinned.

"Well, no, but I told my friend's mother when I was 15 and she punched me in the nose, so now I make sure everyone I meet is totally ok with it."

"What a piece of shit. People that wish hell upon people for loving other people are stupid and hypocritical. I hate it." He grunted.

"I know, right? I have to go now, though. Chelsea's at home, my girlfriend. Thank you so much for understanding."

They hugged, and she left.

And since that day, each time Maia saw Calum, she had a smile on her face and a certainty that he could cheer her up.

It was wonderful.