Chapter 3:Forever Girl Pt 2

I’m trying to update every month so plz bear with me. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP

PRODIGY P.O.V.

Look, I know I’m no lady killer, but I swear I had this one diehard fan exploding her ovaries.  She would not stop screaming my name. ‘PRODAJAY! PRODAJAY! I LOVE YOU PRODAJAY!’ At one point during the show I bent my head down to get a look at her through my shades… she was not at all how I was imagining her; no nappy ass hair in a puff on the top of her head, none of that. She looked like she was part Indian because she had long thick beautiful black hair. In my opinion she looked like an Indian goddess. I just had to smile at my stupidity and judgmentalness when I thought she looked like that. That’s when I noticed that I caused a volcanic eruption in that girl because she turned to her friend and started yelling in her ear. She was so loud I heard parts of it. My favorite part was ‘MY FUCKING OVARIES!!!!’ …I found her really cute.

When it came time to pick my Forever Girl you already know who was on my mind. Ovaries Girl.

“GIRL IN THE MUSIC IS MY LIFE T-SHIRT, COME UP HERE GIRL!!” I said with some cockiness.

By now I completely obliterated this girl’s mind. She probably thought that she would be the last one I would pick for anything.

Trust me when I say that imma bout to rock that girl’s world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOANNA’S P.O.V.

OH SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST! PLEASE ASK JESUS TO ASK GOD IF THERE WAS ACTUALLY A WAY IN HELL THAT PRODIGY OF MINDLESS BEHAVIOR JUST CALLED ME UP ON STAGE TO BE HIS FOREVER GIRL!!!!! ......No seriously I really don’t know. There might be another girl with a ‘MUSIC IS LIFE’ T-shirt, plus there was a lot of screaming girls in my ear.

I guess my questions were kind of answered when I saw my friends screaming and jumping at me like wild banshees. When I turned around, still in my shocked state of mind, I saw a hand being stretched out to me… this shit don’t happen in real life to no normal nigga…. Half nigga anyway.

When I got on the stage I felt like 10 million evil glares and only 7 good stares. The good ones were MB and my friends but 7 doesn't even make a dot compared to 10 million. And with such a small ratio, I started to feel really nervous especially since prodigy didn’t let go of my hand once and the fact that my hands were getting clammy. Well, all I have to do now is hope I don’t get pit stains…

When I was up there I was completely frozen. I looked out into the crowd and wondered how they could stand stage and preform for all these people, it looks terrifying.

“Whats your name sweetie?” Prodigy said while holding my hand up like he was about to kiss it.

“Joanna…” I said softly at first.

“HE CAN’T HEAR YOU, YOU DUMB NUT!!” Robin shouted at me. I gave her a scowl; I can accept her burns but not in front of Prodigy. If it’s in front of him I can’t flame her back.

“Joanna!” I said to Robin sarcastically as she smiled. Then I turned to prodigy and smiled at him “My name is Joanna.”

Prodigy then lifted my hand even higher faced the crowd and proclaimed that my name was Joanna like a king or something. I felt a sonic boom when the whole crowd started to roar. There was no getting used to this.