Chapter 5: It's Her!

IVE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MONTHS CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

CHRISSY P.O.V.

A few minutes passed and each of the girls was talking to the guy who picked her, except for Roc. He was talking with Ray and the girl he picked. What was her name again? Marcy? Mallory? Or was it Mary? MARY! That’s what it is, her name is Mary. Regardless of what her name is, I didn’t like the vibes I was getting from her. When Roc was talking to her, I felt like he was cheating on Cadyn for whatever reason.

“The concert was fantastic! I loved it!” I said beaming.

“Yeah speaking of the concert… I know it wasn’t you who I picked. It was the girl one seat over. Did she give you her hat or something ‘cause-“

“OMG! JOANNA!” I turned around and screamed.  Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but cleary I could not give 2 fucks at this point. “What time is it?!”

“10:45…” Joanna said slowly. My eyes literally bulged out of my head.

“Oh my F-ing G! We forgot all about Cadyn and Robin!” I said screamed trying to get my stuff together. Next thing you know Joanna’s eyes bulged to and she started to follow suit.

______________________________________________________________________________

ROC ROYAL P.O.V.

Ray and I were just talking to the girl he picked. She seemed pretty chill, but out of nowhere Prince’s girl uh… Chrissy I think, jumped up and yelled something to Prod’s girl, then they both started panicking. They seemed pretty frantic as they headed to the door, as they were opening it they stopped in their tracks. It seemed like someone was in their way, but I couldn’t tell because the door was blocking the way.

“Some friends you guys are!” I heard some girl say. I’m sure she was being sarcastic. Chrissy and um… Joanna kinda smiled in an awkward way, almost as if to say a questioning I’m sorry. “Now that you’ve had your fun c’mon, Cadyn’s dad could be here any minute.”

Cadyn. Cadyn? That named seemed oddly familiar.

“Any minute? Shouldn’t he be here already?” Chrissy said.

“Maybe he knew you guys would be picked on stage, go back stage MB, then stay back here while your friends waited for you bored out of our minds. Now let’s go, my hair is messed up, and two certain people are gonna fix it!” Another girl said.

That voice sound so familiar, but I just don’t want to believe it.

“Cadyn?” I said standing up.

“Uhh. That’s my name don’t wear it out. Who’s asking anyway?”

I remember that phrase! I only knew one person who said it. I rushed towards the door.

“Dude… what’s your deal?” Ray said.

“It’s her! I know it’s her!”

Ray looked at the door and then at me. “You sure it’s her, you haven’t even seen her face.”

“Who’s ‘her’, and why am I it?" the girl said.

I turned around and there she was, standing there confused, and she wasn’t the only one; it was everybody who wasn’t me. She looked amazing, regardless if she said her hair was messy. And even now she still has no boobs, but still had that amazing dress style that I loved. Something on her looked different though.