Under the Whirlpool

The flying transport landed on in front of Ice and Quake. The ninjas (expect Nya) and the others came out running.

"We need to split up, this transportation can't hold that much people", said Zane.

"I don't mean to be not helpful but please exclude me", Cole whimpered.

"Okay. So Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Blaze, Ice, Yaya, you are needed in the REX. Me and Zane will help if needed later on", Lloyd commanded.

"And then we'll just stay here on the ship?", asked Jay.

"Yeah, just in case anything happens. Alright team, let's get in the-"

"Last one to get the seat is the dweeb!!", Blaze ran excitingly into the transport.

"H-hey, wait for me!", Cyclone summoned his hoverboard and went after him.

The others just walked towards REX and took a seat in it expect for Cyclone, Thunderstorm and Lloyd who were standing at the back of the transport's extension they made.

"Hey Thunderstorm, you want to sit? It's a pity that you need to stand", said Yaya

He closed his eyes and waved his hand, "That's okay, ladies first".

She smiled, "You're such a gentleman", and he smiled back.

"You all got your seats?", Zane asked before he move the REX.

Everyone replied, "Mhm", while the people at the back was showing their thumbs up in a screen recorded by a CCTV there.

"Here we go", the ship flew and went into the whirlpool.

Everyone screamed as the REX was going sideways uncontrollably.

"Hold on to something!", Lloyd shouted.

After some time swirling around, they finally reached the tip of the whirlpool.

"Whoa", Yaya, Blaze and Cyclone gasped as how nice the water was so clean and pure.

"How are we suppose to find the power band?", asked Ice.

"Easy, we'll just locate the energy source of the whirlpool since it's not really usual for a this to occur at this area", said Zane.

The locating device detected the energy and he drove to the directed way. The place looks quiet and the water was still.

"Are you sure this is the right place?", asked Yaya.

"Well it says it should be here", Zane answered.

Suddenly they saw something swimming past the transport.

"D-did you just see that?", Blaze trembled with fear.

"Slow down", said Lloyd.

The thing kept coming back swooping around, making everyone suspicious of what's going on.

"I'm going out to investigate what's going on", said Ice.

"I'll follow you too", said Yaya.

"Same here", Cyclone added.

"Me too!", Blaze shouted.

"All of us we'll go, okay? And Zane, stay in the ship just in case we need help", Ice suggested.

They agreed and wore on their diver suits and swam out to the ocean.

"Now where's that thing?", asked Thunderstorm.

They saw the swooping thing again and this time it stopped and was seen resting a air bubble.

"Why are you here?", asked the mysterious figure.

"We're here to get back my power band", Ice said calmly.

"Power band huh?", he snapped his finger.

A stone separated half ways and they saw his power band on it.