Going Back to Pulau Rintis

The four Boboiboys (Thunderstorm, Quake, Blaze, Ice) and the ninjas was standing in two rows facing each other.

"Ready?", asked Quake.

The other Boboiboys showed their thumbs up.

"Ready!", the ninjas replied.

"Lightning!", Thunderstorm and Jay shouted.

Their hit their powers together and the result was a small portal that was glowing in mid-air with electricity crackling around it.

"Earth!", Quake and Cole shouted.

They added their powers into the portal, it grew bigger with stones and rocks flying around it.

"Ice!", Ice and Zane shouted.

Their powers was added in too and the portal grew even bigger with ice surrounding it. A slight hole that can lead them to Pulau Rintis can be seen through it.

"Fire!", Blaze and Kai shouted.

Their powers flew made the portal grew even more larger, now a clearer view of the houses and buildings through the portal's hole can be seen.

"Water!", Ice and Nya shouted.

Ice used his other hand to shoot water at the portal along with Nya. The portal suddenly grew a little unstable and exploded, making everyone fall down.

Boboiboy formed back to one and grunted and looked up, "D...did we succeed?...".

The portal was successfully created and the hole through it was large enough for a person to enter.

"Yay! We did it!", Jay exclaimed while high fiving Kai.

The others got up and walked closer to the portal.

"We're gonna miss you soon, it's been a great adventure with you guys", said Nya.

"Heh, we'll never forget you all, it's also one of the best adventure we had in our life", said Ying.

"See you next time bros", said Cole.

Boboiboy and his friends grinned and jumped into the portal, they all arrived back at Tok Aba's house and saw the house destroyed into pieces.

"What has happened here?!", Boboiboy said worriedly.

To be continued in Boboiboy: A Perfect Match...