Snake Temple

"Sure", Yaya answered and they all headed inside.

The next morning they all woke up from a sudden movement like the ship had hit something in the sea.

"Whoa!", Thunderstorm fell down from the top of the double-decker bed that he shared with Cyclone.

Quake and Cyclone came out from their beds and helped Thunderstorm up.

"Are you alright?", asked Quake.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Let's go out and investigate what has happened", Cyclone suggested.

Three of them went out and saw the others already outside.

"What happened here?", asked Thunderstorm and they gasped.

"What is this place...", Cyclone said amazed.

They saw a grand temple like entrance that looked traditional with snake symbols on it.

"We're not really sure but it seems like we had landed on a island", said Gopal.

Ying came out from the control center and went to them, "We have arrived on Chen's Island!".

"THIS is Chen's Island?", Fang asked glaring at the entrance.

"Yep, this is indeed", Nya said while carrying a wooden plank to let the others descend onto the island.

When they came down to the island, they saw someone running towards them.

"H-hey! Long time no see mates!", the person said in a rush.

The person has brown colored hair which was combed backwards and was wearing a white uniform.

"It's good to see you again too", said Zane walking towards him.

"And who's this?", asked Fang.

Jay cleared his throat, "Allow me to introduce, this is Griffin Turner, master of speed".

"You're here to help us to find the power band right?", asked Gopal.

"Of course! Then why would I be here?"

"Let's go in", Cyclone said pushing the entrance's door.

"Hold up a second", Griffin stopped him.

"You guys need to be careful of Chen's traps inside, and plus, something weird has been happening lately here"

"What is it?", asked Nya.

"The time here has been changing pretty much lately, the surroundings will suddenly be slowed down and suddenly be quickened up"

"Hm...then we need to use our powers in this", Lloyd suggested.

"But you know what, I would say, that the power band would be located in the temple, remember where Chen keeps his collections in?"

Kai thought a while, "Oh, yeah! I can guide us there".

"Then let's go!", Cole shouted.

They opened the entrance door and saw a blue wave of energy heading towards them.

"Run to the temple! Quickly!", Griffin shouted.

They quickly ran to the temple, while passing through the wave of energy.

"Eh, why isn't there any effects on us?", asked Gopal.

"That's because we're in the slowed time surrounding, look at the clouds. You can see them moving faster than it should", said Ying while running.

"Is this usually what you see when using your powers?", asked Thunderstorm catching up to Ying.

"Yeah, I'm sorta used to it"

They reached the temple and another wave of energy passed through them, the surrounding went back to normal after it has passed.

"I think the time's speed has been returned back to normal", said Quake.