Earth Golem

All of them screamed and was laying on the ground in pain. Quake tried looking up to see what's going on.

"Heh, like I said. Leave or get attacked", the Earth Guardian laughed.

"Thunderstorm, Cyclone, get him!", Quake said on the ground.

Both of them nodded. They got up and headed towards the Earth Guardian. The Earth Guardian just stood there like he doesn't knows what is going on.

"Cyclone drill!", Cyclone spun around and flew to him in fast speed.

A Earth Golem jumped down in front of the Earth Guardian from above right before Cyclone's attack reached and blocked him from the attack.

"Earth punch!", he shouted.

The Earth Golem followed what he did and tried punching Cyclone but he flew away before it could hit him.

"My turn! Lightning Movement", Thunderstorm teleported above the Earth Golem and cut it in all directions with his two blades.

The Earth Golem was stunned but after a while it managed to hit a blow on Thunderstorm. The hit was hard and he flew towards the other direction about 50m away.

"Thunderstorm!", Quake yelled.

"Quake, come here!", Cole shouted standing with the others.

"Hahahaha, no one can defeat my Earth Golem! Eh", the Earth Guardian saw Ying falling towards him.

"Hiyahhhh a thousand fast kicks!", Ying kicked him fast and strong.

He was hurt and distracted for a while. Yaya carried Quake upwards and into the mountian.

"Thanks for the lift Yaya", said Quake.

"You're welcome, now let's find that power band quick!"

Meanwhile Ying, Gopal, Fang, and the others were trying to stop the Earth Golem.

"Food shots!", Gopal shot balls of energy that can change things into food towards the Golem.

"Earth defense", the Earth Guardian punched the ground and a shield came out in front of the Golem.

Gopal's powers turned the shield into murukus, but not the Golem.

"Flying earth punch!", he punched the floor again and a piece of land hit Gopal and he flew into the air.

"Multiple earth hits!"

The land hit him multiple times in mid-air and he screamed in pain.

"Wind breeze!", Cyclone shouted and blew the Earth Guardian so that he would stop hurting Gopal.

Gopal stopped in mid-air and fell down screaming. Suddenly Kai came in with his dragon and caught him with its mouth.

"Need a hand?", he smiled bending down to look at him.

He flew to the lower grounds and dropped him down. Thunderstorm teleported back and attacked the Earth Guardian without hestitating.

"Thunderstorm slash!", he and the Earth Guardian battled and it seems to be a equal match for now.

"Yahhhh!", Thunderstorm was about to cut the Earth Guardian into half.

The Earth Guardian put his hand above his head to block his attack.

"Wait, please stop! I need to tell you something", he said with a innocent face.

"Ha, what is it? Say it out!"

He pointed behind all of them and they saw Quake and Yaya running towards them.

"Quake!", everyone was surprized.