Going Back to Ninjago

Gopal was about to run into the temple to get his power band till Zane stopped him by putting his hand in front of him.

"Eh, what's wrong?", he asked.

Zane was scanning the room to see if there are any booby traps around or not.

"Okay, coast is clear", he said.

Gopal skipped happily to his power band and took it from its resting place and wore it on his left wrist.

"Change back!", he used his powers to change the island back to trees, sand, and whatever they were before.

Nya walked towards Gopal, "Great, now only two left, we'll need to go back to Ninjago for this and it's located in the-", her words were cut off by a roar heard so loud from somewhere far away from where they are.

"What was that?...", Jay's leg was trembling with fear and he went behind Nya to hide.

"That sound came near from the bounty!", Thunderstorm said while squatting with one of his leg lifted up and the other bent down.

They all nodded at each other and faster make their way to the ship. When they reached there, what they saw was that Destiny's Bounty was crushed and destroyed into different parts, some were even made into dust!

"What was that thing..", Fang said with his eyes opened wide.

"How are we suppose to get back now...", Ying said worried.

"It's okay", Lloyd turned back to them, "Like old times, there is ALWAYS a way", he grinned.

The ninjas summoned their dragons and the others rode on it while Yaya and Cyclone used their own ways. After a few minutes of flying, they saw Ninjago not far away from them.

"Hold on!", Cole shouted and their dragons went diving in full speed.

"Hiyah!", Cyclone made his hoverboard fly in maximum speed.

"Super sonic speed!", Yaya shouted.

"We'll be heading straight towards the Mountain of a Million Steps, don't need to wait for us there", Nya said in a call with Cyclone and Yaya.

"But we don't know how to get there", said Cyclone.

"Don't worry, follow our dragons", she replied.

Both of them saw their dragons speeding faster than them so they can follow them. Finally, they reached the top of the Mountain of a Million Steps. All of them went into a hole which was the old Constrictai's tomb.

"The power band's not here, I thought you said it would be here Zane", said Jay.

"But my computer tells me it is here.."

They suddenly heard a voice coming from the darkness behind them.

"Um...hello, is anyone there?", Lloyd said putting using his powers to slightly light up the darkness.

"Go away now...or prepare for a battle", said the voice.

"We're only here to get the Earth power band, we'll make our way out of here once we get it back"

"Oh...you won't get it easily"

Suddenly the ground started shaking and a gigantic fist emerged from the ground and punched them out from the mountain hole away to the plain land surrounding the mountain.