6 ♡

Khalil -

I stood at Ashleigh's grave. I went with Julissa because its our daughter. I had my arms wrapped around her neck from behind as she cried.

"Shhhh, it's alright. Our baby girl's at peace now." I kissed her temple.

"I know, Khalil. It's just hard." She looked at me.

"I know what you mean."

Julissa is 5'5 and 100% Dominican. Her hair is short and blonde, she's also 19. Two whole years older than me. We were never in a serious relationship, I was too young for her, but we're very close.

We put flowers and teddy bears down and told Ashleigh we love her.

"It was too soon." Julissa said as we walked to the car.

"I know.. I miss my baby girl." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Do you.. still consider me your baby mama ?" She looked up at me.

"Of course I do. Whatever you need, I'm here. I love you, you was my first everything." I looked at her.  

We got to the car and I opened her door.

"Thank you." She muttered.

I got in the car and buckled up.

"So you'd do anything for me ?" Julissa looked at me.

"Yea." I licked my lips.

She played with her fingers.

"Can I move in ? I just need to get back on my feet." She looked at me.

"You didn't even have to ask." I stopped at the stop light. "But what are you gon' do while I'm at school ?"

"Make sure you have a hot meal when you come home. You probably lonely in the big ass pad by yourself." She put her hand on my leg.

"I am, but if you plannin' on bringing nigga's around, let me know & I wanna meet them. Whenever I bring Tameka in my room stay downstairs, she loud with her shit." I tied my dreads up and turned on the red.

Julissa laughed.

"What ?" I smiled.

"You said she loud." Julissa laughed.

"She is ! I got that dope dick, don't act like you forgot." I bit my lip, driving down the road.

"Boy please." Julissa waved me off.

"I'll remind yo' ass real quick & have a Khalil Jr. walking around this bitch." I said pulling up to my house. I was kicked out mine after Julissa got pregnant. So I got my own shit, don't ask how I can afford it.

"Nigga please, you ain't got nothin' I want." She said getting out.

Her car was already in my driveway, because she came here so we could go to the cemetery together.

"Whatever." I laughed & got out.

"I knew you was gon' say yes, so I already bought my shit." She said grabbing bags out her car.

"Aight." I helped her, not without taking a look at her ass.

Her shit was plump and they feel like two big ass cushions.

"You okay ?" Julissa looked at me.

"Yeah, I was uh.. I uh.. nothing I'm good." I laughed.

"Okay." Julissa shook her head.

"Got everything ?" I asked her.

"Yeah, come on." She walked to my door.

*

Once we were all situated and Julissa had her room together we looked through pictures of Ashleigh together.

"Haaha ! That's when she wouldn't anybody but you hold her, cause she got cake on your glasses." Julissa laughed.

"I was just talking bout that earlier." I smiled going to a different picture.

It was Julissa, Ashleigh and I at the park. I was swinging with Julissa and Ashleigh in my lap.

"This is so cute." Julissa looked at me.

"We made a beautiful ass family." I pulled Julissa in my lap.

"I know." Julissa teared up.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, putting my head in her chest. Ashleigh passed away a month or two before I turned 17. Therefore, I became a father at 14. It's crazy to think about.

"Thank you for being here after everything." Julissa said lifting my chin so I could look at her.

I looked deep in her eyes.She has beautiful green eyes.

"Don't thank me." I whispered, "I got you forever."

She didn't say anything else. She just wrapped her arms around me and laid on my chest, eventually falling asleep.

*