24 ♡-

Teyana ~

     I sat at the table next to Khalil & Julissa. Tameka ended up leaving once she saw Khalil and I.

"How's the food girls ?" His mom asked Julissa and I.

"Fantastic." I smiled.

"It was delicious, Ms.Jocelyn." Julissa smiled.

"Thank you."

    We were having country fried steak, mashed potatoes & corn. Khalil's mom always has the best cooking, I'm surprised Khalil isn't fat.

Speaking of Khalil, he keeps trying to reach his hand down my leggings under the table. After fighting with him for about 10 minutes, I finally gave in and let him. He played around down there as I bit my lip.

"Babe, can I ?" Khalil whispered in my ear as his mom turned around.

"No.." I mumbled.

"Why ?"

"Because, we're at dinner. Wait." I moved his hand.

       He sucked on his fingers and began eating again. I smiled at him, then looked at Julissa who looked disgusted.

"Khalil, you want me to make a plate for the house ?" Julissa looked at him.

"Uh, yeah." He nodded.

"Oh, I got it baby girl." Ms.Jocelyn stood up. She walked into the kitchen.

    For a soon to be grandmother, she looks pretty good. She had Khalil at 13 years old so she's only 30. Her hair is cut in a bob & it's a dark brown color. Her eyes are hazel & her body is literally flawless.

"Babe." Khalil leaned back.

"Yeah ?" I asked him.

"You staying the night ?"

"Where ?

"My house."

"I'll need to pick up some clothes."

      He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You gon' be naked any-"

"Khalil." His mom cut him off.

"What ?!" He looked at her. She folded her arms, "I uh, I mean, yes Mom ?" He smiled at her.

"It's rude to single people out. If you're gonna talk, talk to both ladies." She said.

"Okay." He rubbed his eyes.

"Mama J." Julissa looked at Khalil's mom.

"Yeah ?"

"Can we look at the scrapbook of Ashleigh ?"

"Of course." His mom got up and walked out of the room.

    I immediately saw Khalil become uncomfortable.

"Babe, you aight ?" I whispered in his ear. He cleared his throat & nodded.

      His mom came back with a scrapbook. She laid it between the three of us.

"Wow, she was beautiful. She looked like you." I said to Julissa.

She smiled.

"Thank you."

    I saw a picture of her sitting on Khalil's chest, playing with his dreads.

"Aw, look !" I smiled, pointing at the picture.