Crashing into you

Hello! Welcome to this story... But you see, this story is not your average story! This is a story that will have 100 or more chapter and each chapter is going to be written by a different author from Wattpad!! This is an idea I want to try out sooo I hope you enjoy,

Each chapter will be dedicated to the person who wrote it... Without further interuptions... Let's read!

Prologue by: The100Authors

-Prologue

Wake up in the morning feeling like P-diddy

     I sighed and looked down at my purse and then back to the road, I took one hand off the steering wheel so I could dig around in my purse,

Put my glasses on I’m ‘gonna hit the city

Screw it. I thought as I looked away from the road and into my purse where I started digging through the messy bag.

     “Evelyn! Keep your eye on the road!” the brunette woman said from beside me she looked to be in her late 30’s and had a small frown on her face.

     “Would you calm down mom? It’s not like I’m going to crash!” I snapped with annoyance and the woman’s frown got deeper, “Plus I found what I was looking for.” I added as I pulled out my cell phone and looked back at the phone and snapped it open to see it was a text from my boyfriend Ryan,

Ryan: Hey Baby, want to come over and finish what we started the other night;) ??

Me: I’ll be over at 12am… Wait for me.

     Ryan was the boy I would lose my virginity to. And I would lose it tonight. I came close to losing it the other night but his idiot of a brother barged in and ruined it.

       “EVELYN! Stop texting and watch where you’re going!” My mother screeched and I sent a glare her way.

        “Shut up mom! I’m not going to crash!” I screamed back at her and she glared at me but being the push-over she is she shut up… Thank god!

 Wake up in the morning feeling like-

My phone was suddenly ripped out of my hands by my mother dearest, I clenched my jaw and turned to look at her… No, glare at her.

        “Give that back!” I scream and try and reach for it while still keeping one hand on the steering wheel.

         “I’ll give it back when we get home. And keep your voice down, your father is sleeping!” My mother scolded and I could feel myself getting angrier. I look at the seat behind my moms and surely enough… Dad is sleeping.

        “You think I give a flying duck if dad is sleeping? Give me my god damn cell-phone!” I screamed and my mother narrowed her eyes.

        “No I don’t think you give a ‘Flying Duck’ about your dad because lately all you care about is yourself! And don’t use that language around your sister!” My mom screamed and I could see her ears getting red as they always did when she was about to cry.

     “You think I only care about myself!?! If I only cared about myself I’d already be moved out of the house to go live with Ryan!” I scream at her and angry tears begin to form in my eyes and my mom just looked furious.

        “Evy…” My little sister called me quietly from the backseat.

     “It’s not like it would make a difference if you left! You’re not even at the house half the time!” My mom screamed back just as loud, ignoring Sisi completely.

        “Evy.” My sister called again but I ignored her.

        “Maybe then I should just move out! Get out of your way!” I shouted, tears falling down my face…

        “Maybe you shoul-!”

       “EVY! MOMMY!” My little sister shouted at us and we both turned around to look at her,

       “WHAT!?!” We shouted at the same time, that’s when I noticed that Sisi had tears in her eyes and she looked terrified.

      “Twuck.” She said softly while pointing straight ahead,

      Truck? I turned around to see a huge what looked to be moving truck coming towards us… I was in the wrong lane. I swerved quickly to the left in attempt to get away, but it was too late. The truck crashed into the side of the car and I could hear Sisi screaming from the back as we flipped. I hit my head against the steering wheel and then it all went black…

      I was in a very uncomfortable position and I could smell smoke and burning rubber all around me, my head was pounding and my whole body was aching, something warm and sticky was running down my face and my ribs hurt like crazy…

     I tried to open my eyes but it was too painful. Come on Evelyn! You have more strength then that! I told myself and with all the force I could muster I opened my eyes, and I immediately wished I never did.  

I was almost upside down and my body was in a really painful position, I was in a car… But the car had crashed, I saw the windshield window had been shattered so I unbuckled my seat belt and pulled myself through it, for some reason I couldn’t move one of my legs, The shattered glass cut into my skin. My whole body hurt.

     When I got out of the car I tried standing on one leg, but failed. I looked at the car and saw that it was totally ruined and that’s when I saw the body in the passenger seat and everything came back to me, my cell phone, Ryan, the fight, Sisi and the crash. And in the passenger seat of my car was proof that the crash happened.

     My mother’s body lie there  covered in blood and I couldn’t see her moving. “Mom?” I say quietly as tears spring to my eyes. She couldn’t be dead. No! She had to be alive!

    “MOM!” I scream, No answer… No! No! No!No!No!No!No! I crawl over to her side of the car and that’s when something catches my eye… My cell phone,  It’s clutched in my moms hand and then suddenly,

      W-wake up in the morning f-feeling like P-diddy…..

I screamed a long heart wrenching scream and that is when I lost control.

Of everything.