Crashing Into You-Chapter 4- Doesn't mean a thing

HELOOOO My lovelies...  It would be supeeeerbly awesome if you would PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE!

   Each time a new chapter comes in the votes and comment become less... and less... and less.... For the prologue we got a bit more then 50 votes and for chapter 3 we got 20 votes so far.... So please guys... VOTE! COMMENT! SHOW UR SUPPORT! :D

And if there are any mistakes in the story do tell me and I will try to fix it!!!!! THANK YOU!!

Here is the next chapter!!!

ENJOY!

Sincerely,

-The100Authors<3

Chapter 4- Doesn't mean a thing

By- ImmortalMe998

Hi I’m ImmortalMe998! Hope you love the chapter below! If you like my work below please check out my story “Time Limit”. Well that’s all I have to say! Enjoy! Oh one more thing! P.S don’t hate me!!! I just wrote how I thought everything should happen

Chapter 4: Doesn’t Mean A Thing

  Taylor’s P.O.V.

  What just happened? Why does this girl keep popping up in my life? She looks stunned. Does she usually go around kissing random guys?

  “Why’d you do that?” I ask because it was the first thing that came to mind. She opens her mouth to say something.

  “Um I-“ She starts to say but is cut off by a guy behind her.

  “What the hell is this?” He says angrily. Okay, now who the hell is this guy? By the looks of it, he must be drunk. A girl comes running after him. Yup, she’s drunk, too. She keeps tripping in her heels.

  “Ryan, come on, let’s go” The girl says, pulling on his arm.

  “Yeah Ryan, I think you'd better go.” The girl in front of me agrees. Ryan looks at her in disbelief. Okay, so they do know each other.

  “Not 'til you tell me what the hell is going on here.” He asks, clenching his fist. He scowls at me. Okay, if this guy wants a problem, he’s got one. I step in front of the girl.

  “What’s the problem?” I ask, clenching my fist. He looks at me.   “My problem is you were just sucking face with my girlfriend.” He says, stepping closer to me.   “Girlfriend?” The girls and I ask in shock.     Evelyn’s P.O.V.

  Did he just say I'm his girlfriend? I push Taylor out the way.

  “Did you just say I'm your girlfriend?" I ask. He stops eyeing Taylor and looks at me.

  “Yeah I did.” He says, smirking.

  “Well you'd better wipe that smirk off your face, 'cause I’m not your girlfriend.” I say, putting my arms across my chest. His smirk disappears. He looks at Taylor.

  “So is this guy your boyfriend?” He asks, narrowing his eyes towards Taylor. Taylor opens his mouth but I speak up.

  “That’s none of your business.” I snap. He looks back at me.

  “Too bad because he’s probably the only that would want to date a girl like you.” He says, ending with a smirk.

 “What’s that supposed to mean?” I ask, getting really pissed off.

  “I think you know.” He says, smirking. I finally catch on. My eyes widen. I hold my hand up and before I know it I smack him as hard as I can across his face. Betty catches him before he could fall. I can’t believe he just said that.  He snaps up, anger and rage evident in his eyes.

  “You do know I’m not afraid to hit a girl?” He says, putting his right hand into a fist and holding back. His fist heads straight for my face. I close my eyes tightly. I wait for his fist to hit me. Nothing happens. I open one eye to see Taylor holding onto Ryan’s fist.

  “You better rethink that.” Taylor says in a cold tone. Taylor lets go of his fist. Ryan looks really mad. I smile. Ryan looks at Taylor.

  “Why don’t you mind you own business? I’m talking to my girlfriend.” Ryan says, getting in Taylor’s face and pointing to me. Taylor chuckles.

 “I think it’s pretty clear she’s not your girlfriend.” Taylor says with a smirk. He pushes Taylor to the ground. Betty and I gasp in unison. I try to help Taylor off the ground but he refuses. He quickly jumps to his feet. I stand between the two guys.

  “Don’t do this!” I scream. Ryan looks down at me.

  “Why? I bet you don’t even care if this guy pounds me in the face!” Ryan says.

  “I’m about to!” Taylor says. I put my hand on his chest, holding him back.

  “I don’t! Just don’t do this.” I plead. Ryan chuckles.

  “You know what’s so funny? You get all mad when you find out that I have been hooking up with Betty behind your back, but here you are doing the same! Well know this Evelyn, you're nothing but a girl who killed her own parents!” He screams. I gasp. The words are like bullets shooting from a gun and right into my heart. I can’t breath. He’s right.

  “Oh, and you’re a slut too” He adds.

  “Okay, that’s it!” Taylor mutters and pushes me behind him. He quickly punches Ryan in the stomach. I gasp. Why is he doing this? I don’t even know the guy and now he’s beating up my ex-boyfriend. Ryan falls to the ground. Taylor grabs onto his shirt, pulling him up. He continues to punch Ryan in his face. I know I can’t do a thing and Betty knows the same. After a few more punches, Taylor lets go of Ryan’s shirt and lets him fall to the ground.

  Betty just looks down at him in disgust. She walks over to his side.

  “F*** you!” She says, kicking Ryan in his stomach. She smirks and makes her way down the street. Taylor quickly begins to race down the street in the other direction. I pick up my heels which I had dropped when Taylor pushes me out the way. I run after him with no shoes on. I grab onto his hoodie when I finally catch up to him.

  “Wait!” I say, trying to catch my breath. He snatches his hoodie away.

  “What?” He asks in a low tone. I finally catch my breath.

  “Thank you.”

  “No need to thank me.” He says.

  “Yes I do!”

  “No, you really don’t. I have to go.” He says.

  “Wait! Um...about the kiss…” I begin.

  “Yeah, I know it was just to make your ex jealous.” He says coldly.

  “Don’t worry about it; it didn’t mean a thing to me.” He says, then turns to walk away. Just like that, I'm alone in the middle of the street at night and I'm still lost. It doesn’t mean a thing...to him anyway, But...

 I think it did to me.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, my fellow Wattpader's!!! Could you guys pretty please help me have a cast for Betty and Ryan?? Just tell me who you think they would look like!! Thanks!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!! :D

VOTE!! COMMENT!!! COMMENT!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D