Visions

All Rights Reserved.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay, I've been having visions since I hit puberty. They hit me whenever it came to touching someone; something I avoided at all costs. Sometimes, I could escape without a single vision, but it was very rare. Hence the situation with Connor and Phoenix. I got nothing from those two and it was a relief.

No one believed me the first few times I blabbed about my predicament. I totally regret even mentioning it to my pack mates. All it earned me was loneliness and the lovely title of 'crazy bitch'. 

It's safe to say that I feel stupid for letting my guard down.

The vision was different than others yet the same. My vision went all kaleidoscope and multicolor until and I got this weird sense. Like I was on a plane or standing on the edge of a very tall building, about to fall.

Then everything softened into a scene of a smiling, happy Jax with his arms around a girl with long black hair that could've been the same shade as his. They were in a  house -the pack house- and seated on a couch together. The girl had bright blue eyes and a scowl splayed across her face when Jax laughed at her. She was beautiful. And they looked perfect together. Mates.

The scene viciously blurred. The kaleidoscope came back in a wave of colors, followed by a blinding light that shook me back to reality. My limbs felt like lead and I dropped to the ground, in front of Jax. 

I don't know how or why, but the words just seemed to slip out of my mouth, "You're mate's pretty."

Then everything went black. 

********

Turns out, I had fainted. For how long? Approximately 8.7 seconds. Or so Adam, the kid who just made a comment about my fine rack, says. 

Let's just say, as soon as I woke up, I went for this Adam kid. My eyes fluttered open and I felt the blood rushing to my head as I got in a sitting position. Connor, Phoenix, Jax, and some other people surrounded me, but all I cared about was that jerk. Adam.

With a scowl on my face, I stood and walked up to the sucker. All that was reeling through my head was what the asshole had said: "Damn, Jax! You could have gave her a punishment worth using. Did you completely miss her fine rack?"

 Wolf instinct and lessons from my father taught me how to put in a good punch. And I thanked them well when I slammed Adam to the ground and brought hell down on his pretty little face.

With a bit of a fight against Jax, I finally relented as he pulled me off the poor boy who's lips were as bloody as his nose.

"Why me?" Adam groaned and curled to his side.

"I better not hear what you said again! You hear me, punk?!" I made it look as if I was going to pounce again, even though I didn't plan on actually doing it because I knew my message rang through loud and clear. 

That didn't stop Jax's arms from going around me again for reassurance.

I may have melted just the tiniest bit at his touch. I mean, honestly? He was hot. He was an Alpha. He had great hair. And well defined muscles that could hold back a little ole' girl like me. And his abs? God, they felt nice against my back.

Tsk, tsk, Lissa!, I chastised myself.

I wasn't suppose to be here. I was suppose to be on the run. The thought of going rogue didn't suite well with me, though. I was kind of scared to be alone, if anything. Yet being alone was what I did best. Everyone always steered clear of me. It was sad, if anything.

"What did you mean by my mate's pretty?" Jax's whisper startled me.

Well, shit. I almost forgot about that. Stupid me. What the hell do I tell him now? 

I pushed myself away from Jax and pretended I didn't hear him. 

"Why don't you let me show you to your room," A girl suggested to me out of nowhere. She was absolutely gorgeous. In that slutty gorgeous kind of way, though. That sucked. I wasn't in the mood for people like her right now.

"Lissa, this is Roxy. And she'll show you to your room." Jax complied with Roxy's offer. Figures. I bet they were a couple.

I looked Roxy up and down. She had golden brown hair that shined in the sun, a rare heart shaped face, big hazel eyes and a model worthy body. And when I say model worthy, what I mean is: super skinny, unbelievably small waist, and a flat and toned stomach. I could tell this much because she had on a small hot pink sports bra and tight spandex shorts that practically revealed her butt. 

"Nice underwear." I complimented when my eyes landed on her so called 'shorts'.

Her face flashed with anger for only the quickest of seconds. She composed herself quickly. I'd give her some points for that. 

"Thanks!" She smiled brightly. I barely stifled the urge to mimick her and show her just what she looked like.

She grabbed my hand and sped forward, practically dragging me along.

I yanked away from her grip while still walking, "Watch it."

She didn't even glance back at me. She walked like a Victoria's Secret model. Her hips swayed, she kept one foot in front of the other, chin up high, and hands loose by her sides. 

At first, I snorted, thinking that she had meant to put on the show for me. Then I saw the male wolves peeking at her from the corners of their eyes with lust.  

So she was the pack slut. 

God, there was always one of those, wasn't there? 

Back in my old pack, it was Lacy. That bitch made my life hell and I knew she enjoyed it with a passion. Now I had to deal with Roxy. It's like there's no escaping this madness!

~~~~~~~~~~~

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!!