Questions.

All Rights Reserved.

•••••••••

Three pairs of footsteps sounded behind me as I ran. Crap.

I used my wolf speed and ran faster. I couldn't even see where I was going; the fog was so heavy. I tripped and fell face first into the dirt. Damn my clumsiness, especially at a time like this. I scrambled up and saw the black haired guy in front of me. I turned around but the blonde was there. I turned to my side and the brown haired guy stood there, ready for any movement.

"You wanna try that again?" The black haired guy asked. I think I'll call him Guy 1.

"Well, I rather enjoyed the chase." The blonde said. He can be Guy 2.

I narrowed my eyes at Guy 1, "Where are you going to take me?"

"To the pack house. You'll be asked a few questions and if you're not suspected of anything, you're free to go." The brown haired guy answered. He was obviously Guy 3.

What a waste of time this was going to be. "Whatever, just make it quick." I snapped.

Guy 1 came forward and grabbed my arm. Guy 2 walked by my side while Guy 3 shifted into a wolf and ran ahead of us.

"So, who likes pancakes?" I asked, trying to make conversation. Guy 2 chuckled, while Guy 1 stayed quiet.

Guy 2 looked at Guy 1. "Come on, man. You know you love your pancakes." He said.

Guy 1 rolled his eyes and kept walking. Someone was a grumpy egg.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"No." Guy 1 answered.

"I wasn't talking to you!" I smugly said to his face. I sounded so childish right now. "I was talking to guy 2." Oh shizzle. Did I seriously just say 'guy 2' out loud? Guy 2 and Guy 1 gave each other a 'look'. Guy 2 burst out laughing but Guy 1 hid his laughter with a small smile of amusement.

"You know, I have a mate. He'll kill both of you guys for this." I lied.

"You don't have a mate. There's no scent on you." Guy 1 told me with a roll of his eyes. Damn it. How could I forget that my mate's scent had to be on me?

"Well, I got six brothers! They'll kick your asses!" I lied again.

"Tell them good luck." Guy 1 muttered.

"Can't you just let me go?" I desperately asked.

"You came into our territory. Your fault. So now you have to face the punishment." Guy 2 said.

"Whatever." I mumbled under my breath. If I ever got the chance, I would punch Guy 2 in the face. Then I'd punch Guy 1. And Guy 3 deserved a punch, too.

"Got names?" I asked.

"Of course! I'm Guy 2!" Guy 2 gushed like a girl.

"You don't need to know our names." Guy 1 said.

"His name is Phoenix. I'm Connor." Guy 2 answered.

Phoenix gave Connor a 'WTF' look. Connor shrugged and said, "Shouldn't have took my bacon, bitch."

Phoenix glared at him.

"My names Lissa!" I interrupted.

"Fancy Nancy. What pack are you from?" Connor questioned me.

I made the wrong move of hesitating. Both guys glanced at me curiously. I couldn't tell them what pack I was from. Maybe they'd heard about me. Rumors spread and my pack was a horde of gossiping cows. My ex-pack. The Rise Pack. Stupid, right? Something to do with the sun rising and setting. So creative. Note the sarcasm.

Phoenix and Connor were still waiting for me to answer.

"The Arrow Pack." Like hell I was in the Arrow Pack! The Arrow Pack was brutal. But maybe they'd think they were messing with the wrong person and let me go.

"So that's where you get that spite of fire in you. Feisty is hot." Connor said.

Phoenix rolled his eyes, "I don't know how you came to be a part of this pack, or how you're a werewolf, but she's lying!" Phoenix yelled out in disbelief.

Connor glanced at me, one eyebrow rose. Immediately I was jealous.

How the hell can you make one eyebrow rise, but not both?! It was completely impossible on my face! If one moved, the other followed suit.

"Well you're not the best werewolf ever, either!" Connor shouted back.

"Never said I was." Phoenix muttered.

Then came the words I was really dreading.

"We're here!"

•••••••••••••••••••

VOTE, FAN, & COMMENT.