Fright Night

I'm about to start running for my life when a hand touches my shoulder.  

I yelp and twist around at the same time I feel a vision coming. 

No! Not now!  

I don't even get a chance to see who's there. Pain shoots through my head. Everthing fuzzes up and I fall forward to my knees. But this time, something is different. Instead of the popping colors, everything was black and white. 

And this time, I went straight to the vision.  

It's dark. I don't know where I am.  

A door opens, allowing light to stream in. Trisha walks in, leaving the door slightly ajar behind her. This must be her room. She doesn't turn on a light as she heads for her closet. She opens the door and something dark jumps out at her. Trisha doesn't have a chance to scream.  

Something warm and sickly wet splatters onto the walls and on my face. From the dim light in the hallway, I see the redness of the substance. Blood.  

Then everything is quiet. Suddenly, a image jars through the vision and embeds itself into my sight.  

Trisha is lying on her side, eyes wide open and glassy. A clean slice is on her neck and there's so much blood. Her mouth is open in what might've been a silent scream.  

Like a vaccuum, everything is suddenly sucked away and I'm back in the forest with a throbbing pain behind my eyes.  

I groan and lift myself off the forest floor. That was completely wicked.  

Suddenly, I'm in motion, rushing to get back to the pack house.

~~~

I ran for what felt like forever. Griffin must've led me really deep into the forest. I was starting to lose hope, thinking that I'd be too late. That Trisha would be dead. But there was no saying when my vision would come true. It could be right now, in the next hour, tomorrow, or even next week. Hell, it could be next year!  

But I had to be sure. And when the pack house finally came into sight, I ran like a madwoman. I almost bashed the door down with my persistent knocking.  

"We don't want to buy any cookies!" Connor's voice came through the door and I wanted to eat him alive. That idiot! 

My temper flared. "I'm not selling you cookies, you idiot!"  

"We don't want to buy anything you're selling!" 

"I will rip your face off and feed it to a rabid monkey if you don't open this fucking door now!"  

I think that threat really got to him because the door was immediately swung open. I pushed Connor out of the way and he cursed me out. He's lucky I didn't stop to kill him.  

I was dripping water all over the place, but what did I care? Stumbling into the living room, I shove my wet hair back.  

Stacy was in the exact same position from earlier except with what might be a different magazine. Phoenix was flipping channels, looking bored out of his mind. Connor wandered back in and flopped down by Stacy.  

Finally, to my relief, I see Trisha. She's perfectly fine, with no blood on her or anything.  

She struts to the middle of the room. "Who's up for a movie?"  

Everyone mumbles some kind of agreement and Stacy volunteered to make the popcorn. Trisha said she'd be right back to get a movie and warning bells went off in my head.