It's Just An Accident

Cat's P.O.V 

''Jadeeeey.'' I said as I was shaking Jade to wake her up. She sat up and picked up her cellphone. ''Cat, It's 10am, what do you want?'' she asked, laying back down. ''We should get breakfast!'' I told her. She turned over, and went back to sleep leaving me up alone. 

I wanted to wait for Robbie to wake up, instead of calling him and waking him up. I could hear the sleepiness in his voice last night. When he got in, he texted me, and probably fell right asleep.

I decided to get ready, and walk to my house and just drive to get breakfast on my own. I took a shower and got dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans and a pink tank top. I tiptoed out of Jade's house, so I didn't wake anybody up. I started down the pathway to my house. 

I dropped my bag inside, and grabbed the keys to the  Prius that my dad had bought me when I first started driving. I started up the engine, and positioned my hands on the steering wheel. I haven't used this car in a while, so I was suprised it still had some gas in it. 

I shifted gears and backed out of the driveway. I drove down the road towards my favorite breakfast place. They had really good food. 

I was driving down the narrow road, when I saw this car coming directly towards me. I had no time to brake, or to move over. I started to panick, and that's when everything went blank. 

Robbie's P.O.V 

I was woken up by a phone call. I rolled over and picked up my phone. Private number. I pressed the answer button and placed the phone to my ear. ''Hello?'' I said softly. ''Hello, is this Robbie Shapiro?'' said a voice. ''This is, who's calling?'' I replied. ''This is Detective Murray. I'm calling in reference of Caterina Valentine. I'm calling to inform you that Caterina has been in an automobile accident. She has been sent to L.A Community Hospital.'' 

When I heard those words, I immediately went into shock. My Cat has been into a car crash. I quickly thanked the Detective for calling and hung up. I took a quick shower and rushed outside to my car. I got in and dialed Jade's number. 

I put the phone on speaker and drove off towards the hospital. After a few rings, she picked up. ''Jade! Do you know where Cat is?!'' I asked anxiously. I can tell she had just woken up. ''I don't know, downstairs eating breakfast or something.'' she responded. 

''I just got a call from Detective Murray. Cat got into a car crash, Jade. I told you last night to take care of her! You knew she'd try and do something on her own, and now she's hurt.'' I told her. 

I heard Jade choke up. ''I'm sorry, Robbie. I'll wake up Tori, and we'll be at the hospital soon.'' she replied. I hung up and threw my phone into the passenger seat. I was so angry at Jade, that I barely knew what to do with myself. 

I pulled into a parking space and ran inside. I walked up to the receptionist. ''What room is Caterina Valentine in?'' I asked, eagerly. ''Room 519, sir.'' she replied. I quickly said thanks and rushed to the 5th floor. I walked into Cat's room. 

There she was laying there. I wasn't sure if she was sleeping or if she was unconscious. Cat's parents are already on the way here, but they're in a different city in California, so I had no idea when they'd get here. 

Cat had a wrap around her leg. She had no bruises or scrapes. I think she might've broke her ankle. 

The doctor then came in. ''Hello, I'm Doctor Emma Styles. Are you her boyfriend?'' she asked me, walking over to Cat's side. I nodded. 

''Okay, well Cat should wake up in a few hours, and she popped a nerve in her leg, so that wrap will keep it from causing her pain, and uh, if everything goes well, she'll be released today.'' the doctor told me. 

''Thank you.'' I replied. I smiled at her, and she walked out of the room. I placed Cat's hand in mine and stared at her body. Why did my Cat have to get into a car accident?! I got lost in my thoughts, but was interrupted by Jade and Tori. 

They ran into Cat's room and walked over to me. ''Is she okay?'' asked Jade. I really wasn't in the mood to speak to Jade. I wasn't blaming this on her, but I did tell her that I wanted her to take care of Cat. 

''She popped a nerve in her leg, but she'll be fine, and she could be released today.'' I said quietly. Jade got the hint and placed a hand on my shoulder. ''Robbie, I'm sorry. I should've got up and went with her to get breakfast. I'm sorry.'' She said. I nodded. ''It's okay, Jade.'' I replied. 

Jade and Tori went to go freshen up, and would probably be back later. I turned away to leave the room when I heard a small voice. 

''Robbie?'' Cat was awake. I walked over to her bedside. ''Cat. Are you okay?'' I asked her. ''I think so. Uh, why am I here, and why is my leg in a wrap?'' she questioned. I sighed. 

''You got into a car accident, sweetheart, and you popped a nerve in your leg when the emergency brake smashed against your leg, but the doctor said you can go home today.'' I told her. She nodded. 

------------- 2 Weeks Later --------------

Cat's P.O.V 

I walked outside to the driveway and saw my red Prius all fixed up. I was somewhat happy, but also scared to get into that car after the accident. What if that happened again? 

All my friends were here with me. Robbie walked over to me. ''Cat, we know you're afraid to drive again, so we all brought our cars, and we're gonna drive to your favorite restaurant in Venice. Right behind you, to make sure you're safe.'' he told me. 

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I slowly got in and started the car. The way the car shook a little bit when it started really scared me, but I knew it was only from having a new engine. I backed out of the driveway and started down the road. 

I looked in my rearview mirror and saw Robbie right behind me, followed by the gang in their cars. I was shaking so much that I felt like I was about to lose control. I was about 15 or 20 minutes into the drive to the restaurant. 

I slowly removed one hand from the steering wheel, and picked up my phone. I dialed Robbie's number and put it on speaker. After a few rings, he picked up. ''Are you okay, sweetheart?'' he immediately asked. ''Yes, Robbie. I'm fine, but I'm scared. The car feels like its shaking.'' I told him. 

He chuckled. ''Sweetheart, I think that's just you.'' he replied. 

We talked a little more, then hung up. I finally approached Exit 17, and stopped at the stoplight. I looked in my rearview mirror, and saw Robbie's car, right behind me. He made me feel safer in this car. 

I drove down the road to the restaurant and pulled into a parking space next to Robbie. I jumped out of the car and ran over to Robbie. 

I embraced him in a huge hug, and everyone else joined. We walked inside the restaurant, and had dinner.