It's Just My Savior Here To Rescue Me....

---- 6 WEEKS LATER ; CAT'S P.O.V ----

I was awoken by screaming, and someone getting pushed into the basement door. I threw the thin covers off of me, and ran up the stairs. I placed my ear to the door, and heard Robbie's voice threatening Ryder. ''ROBBIE.'' I yelled faintly. ''Cat?! Cat listen to me. Back away from the door.'' Robbie told me. I did as I was told, and hurried to the bottom of the stairs. 

The door came tumbling down the stairs, and there Robbie stood. I immediately ran into his arms, and broke down into tears. He held me tightly, and rested his chin on my head. I was dampening his shirt, but neither one of us cared. 

We were just happy to be reunited. I hope my Robbie kills Ryder. There he was on the living room floor, unconscious. Robbie picked me up bridal style, and carried me out to the car, whilst the police filed into Ryder's house to investigate. 

Robbie's P.O.V 

When I had got the call that Ryder's phone was tracked down, and Cat was found, I rushed over to the scene. I was so happy to have my Cat back in my arms. I had called up the gang on the way to Ryder's house, and they all emerged at the Valentine house. 

Cat's appearance had changed greatly. She had gotten very skinny, and her regrowth was starting to show through her bright red hair. Her face was very pale, and I could tell she was going to need counseling to recover from this issue. She was terrified. She stared forward the entire ride to her house. 

I pulled into her driveway, and helped her out. I took her hand in mine, and led her inside. 

''Cat!'' Jade and Tori screamed simultaneously as we walked through the door. Everyone jumped up and crowded around her. 

It seemed like her face was returning to it's natural color when everyone hugged her. Her face seemed to brighten up, but I know she'd never be the same again. 

Cat's parents hugged her last, and her mother just stood there sobbing, with her daughter in her arms. The gang, and I soon left her house to give her the space she needed to start her recovery. 

I swear, if I ever see that Ryder guy again, I'm gonna kill him. I drove Tori and Andre to their homes, and proceeded to mine. The police officers had found Cat's phone, and kindly returned it to her. 

---- FEW DAYS LATER ---- 

Cat was starting to go back to happy cat. She had more stories about her brother, and more happy things to say. Outside she was the same, but I know inside she wasn't. She was terrified to roam the streets of L.A alone, in fear of Ryder. 

It's amazing how one person could traumatize someone like Cat. Cat had alot of fears, and this situation only made things worst. I would make sure that my Cat was alright at all times. I can't risk something like this happening again. 

But all I know is, if Ryder and I ever cross paths again, he won't live long enough to cross paths with Cat. And that's a PROMISE.......

(A/N) Sorry this part is short, but I'm awake at 4:08 in the morning writing this. So yeah, Im sorry. I'll post later on today! I noticed that people are reading, but not voting. If its not too much to ask, please VOTE! Thanks for your support!:) <3