Tori's New Guy

Cat's P.O.V

I grabbed my jacket and rushed outside to Robbie's car. 'Goodmorning.' He said, grabbing his cup of coffee and taking a sip.

'Morning, Robbie. Saturday's iceskating was so fun! Maybe we could go skydiving this weekend!' I said, cheerfully.

'Slow down there, girly.' Robbie said, smiling.

He pulled into a parking space next to Beck's car, and killed the engine. 'Ready for another Monday?' He looked at me and smiled.

'Yay! I love Mondays! They're like beginnings of new lives every week!' I said, getting out of the car and waiting for Robbie.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into school together.

Everyone was standing by Tori's locker, like always.

'Hey, everyone! Happy Monday!' I said, cheerfully.

'Mondays are for losers.' Jade said bitterly, and walked away sipping her coffee. 'Yeah, sorry about her.' Beck apologized.

'Eh, no problem. She's just Jade.' Andre replied.

'So do you guys wanna go to Karaoke Dokie after school today?' Tori said, placing books into her locker.

'Sure, let's do it.' Beck said, smiling.

The bell finally rang, and everyone scurried off to class. We've got Sikowitz. Robbie and I walked off to class. I'm so happy that things have finally been going back to normal after what happened.

After taking my seat, Robbie sat down next to me. Sikowitz is late, as usual.

The door swung open and in came a lady dressed in a pin skirt and a short sleeve blazer. 'Hello, children, I'm your substitute for the period.'

Murmurs echoed all around the room. Beck looked back at us, and Jade threw her hands in the air. 'A sub?' Beck said to Robbie.

'Where's Sikowitz?' he replied.

'Calm down, everyone. Sikowitz had an emergency. He'll probably be here tomorrow.' The substitute spoke.

The class went by super slowly because of Sikowitz's absense.

The day sped past after 1st period, and before I knew it, school was over and it was time to go to Karaoke Dokie with everyone for my performance.

They didn't know I had one planned. Only Tori did.

'Let's go, Cat.' Robbie said, grabbing my hand. 'Can you take me home, Robbie? I have something to do then I'll ask my brother to drive me to Karaoke Dokie.'

He looked at me weird before saying 'Okay.'

He pulled up in front of my house and let me out. I waved goodbye then hurried inside. 'Hey mom.' I said, then rushed upstairs.

I grabbed a small box from under my bed. It held the ring Robbie had gave me when we were in secondary school.

I slid the ring on my finger and kissed it. "I swear I'll never take it off again."

I changed into a more casual but dressy outfit. My phone buzzed on my dresser and I hurried to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Cat? Are you with Robbie right now?"

"No, why? He just dropped me off at home a little while ago."

"Meet me in front of Karaoke Dokie in 10."

"Kay kay." I pressed end, and slipped on my favorite floral print sneakers.

I checked out my outfit in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. "Yay!" I murmured to myself.

I grabbed my bag and hurried out to Karaoke Dokie.