It Wasn't Meant To Be

Cat's P.O.V 

''Tori?'' I said, walking through the big club in search of her. I heard Tori scream at Andre. I slowly peered around the corner, and I saw Tori slap Andre across the face. 

''What were you doing over there next to her?! Carly is one of my friends and you were getting her a drink?!?!'' Tori screamed, causing Carly to walk over to them. 

''Tori, please calm down. Andre was just being nice!'' Carly exclaimed. ''Oh, shut up you desperate looking gank!'' Tori screamed in Carly's face. 

I've never seen her act like this before! I thought she had alot of trust for Andre. ''Look, Tori. You're overreacting.'' Andre said, putting his hands in front of him to shield her. ''I am not overreacting! You're basically cheating on me, for this ugly looking grudge!'' 

Andre lost his temper, and flew his hand against Tori's face, leaving a huge red mark, and Tori on the floor in tears. 

Oh my God! I'm so scared I think I might faint! 

Andre pushed past me, almost causing me to lose my balance. I slowly walked over to Tori. Carly was already at her aid. I quickly called Robbie, Jade, and Beck. 

''Hey, is she alright?'' asked Beck before kneeling down to check on Tori. 

''Cat, what happened?'' Jade asked, walking over to me. 

I took a strand of my hair and played with it. ''Well, I saw Tori yelling at Andre for going to get Carly a drink, and she just kept screaming at him. And um, Andre lost his temper, and he slapped Tori!'' I told her. 

Robbie came up behind me. ''What happened to Tori?'' he asked. 

''Andre totally flipped out, and slapped her.'' Jade told him. His mouth formed an ''O'' shape. ''Does anybody know where Andre went?'' Robbie asked. 

''No idea.'' Beck answered. 

''I know he left the club already. Should we split up and look for him around Sacramento?'' Jade asked. 

''Neh, that's way to dangerous. We just got here today, we don't know how Sacramento is. Wherever he is, I know he'll come back.'' assured Beck. 

''We need to get Tori back to the hotel.'' Jade said. 

''I'll go tell Sam and Freddie.'' Carly said, running off. ''Beck could carry her to the car, and we'll just all meet there and maybe stay with Tori for the night.'' I suggested. 

Beck carefully picked Tori up, and took her outside to his car. He gently placed her in the backseat, and closed the door. 

Beck and Jade got in the car, and  Robbie and I walked through the dark parking lot to his Robbie's car. 

He opened the door for me, and closed it when I got in. He got in on his side, and started the car. ''Where do you think Andre could be, Robbie?'' I asked, softly. 

''I don't know, Cat. He could be anywhere. But I think Tori was a little unsober, because she never flips out that way.'' he replied. 

That's true. Maybe Tori was unsober, and that's what caused her to act that way. I'm scared of what's going to happen though. Robbie pulled into a parking space in the parking lot of the hotel. We both got out and walked inside, towards our room. 

I dived onto the bed as soon as we walked in, and rested my head on the pillow. ''You tired?'' Robbie asked. I nodded. ''That, and my stomach hurts.'' I told him. 

He nodded understandingly, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I carefully got out of bed, and walked into the second bathroom we have in the large hotel room. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas. Robbie was still in the shower.