It's Just Too Late For A Worthless Apology

THIS IS WHERE EVERYTHING CHANGES....... AS MENTIONED IN THE SUMMARY........

Cat's P.O.V 

I walked over to my car, and put the key into the doorlock. I was about to open my door, when I felt a presence behind me. I slowly turned around to see Ryder Daniels, dressed all in black. 

I feel like my heart just instantly stopped. I opened my mouth to scream, but before I could react, Rydert threw his hand over my mouth, and swung me around his shoulder. I started screaming my lungs out, and getting people's attention. 

Lots of people were whipping out their phones to call for help, but no one had the guts to come help me. 

Ryder threw me in the front seat of his black Escalade. ''RYDER, LET ME GO!'' I screamed, before he slammed the door and walked around to the other side. 

''CAT! SHUT THE HELL UP!'' he screamed at me. My eyes were starting to tear up, and I felt helpless. I've never been in the situation before, and I have no way to get myself out. I saw an injection in Ryder's hand, and he was pushing it directly towards me. I tried to squirm, but I couldn't. He had already stuck the needle in my arm, and I quickly fell fast asleep. 

Robbie's P.O.V 

I had recieved the news, at exactly 7pm, that Cat has been taken. By who, I'm wondering. One person came to mind. Ryder Daniels. I swear, if he's the master behind all of this, I'm going to kill him. 

I rang Cat's phone, many many times. No answer. I was constantly driving for hours looking for Cat. No luck. I know I have to stay strong for Cat's sake. It was really hard to, knowing that she's in danger. 

Cat's P.O.V 

When I finally woke up, I was in a dark room with two large windows. Im guessing this is Ryder's room. If this is his house, where are his parents?! I crawled off of the bed, and walked over to the window. I tried my hardest to open, but it was locked. 

I couldn't break it either. It was maxi glass. 

''Someone trying to escape?'' Ryder said evily. I jumped when I heard his voice, and turned around. 

''I have some people coming over in a little bit. Probably your precious Robbie. You'll be in the basement though.'' He told me, slowly walking over to me. He stopped when I was pinned against the window. He grabbed me, and threw me over his shoulder. I was screaming and kicking, but I knew it was mostly no use. 

He threw me down on the cold floor, and went back upstairs. I heard him lock the basement door. 

I sat there crying. I want Robbie. I wish he could come and rescue me. I searched my pockets for my phone, but it wasn't there. I either dropped it when he snatched me, or Ryder took it. 

I finally gained the strength to get up. ''HELLO?'' I screamed. ''CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?!?'' I knew it was no use screaming, because no one could hear me, and nobody would help me. Not even when they saw me getting kidnapped.

I wish I knew how to pick a lock. Why didn't I teach myself how to do it?! I'm so angry at myself. Everyone had told me that I shouldn't have dated Ryder, after he used Tori, because he might do worst to a sweet girl like me. I should've listened to my peers. 

I have no idea how long I was asleep for. It was a very very long time though. It could've even been a whole day. I walked up the basement stairs towards the door. I tried to turn the knob, but it wouldn't turn. I already knew he'd locked it. 

I tried banging on the door, but I knew no one could hear me. There were more stairs before you got to the living room of Ryder's house, so I didn't really think anyone would be able to hear me. ''HELP.'' I cried. No use. I just want this to be over now. I cried and cried, until I finally fell asleep.