Heroes Preference*

**warning..sad chapter..*

How they react to a miscarriage or one of your children dying

Sylar-
He screamed. He yelled. The two of you had one daughter. She died of an unknown disease when she was seven years old, impacting both you and Sylar greatly. It took him a while to fully accept what had happened, that was when he finally cried.

Peter-
Peter was shocked, sad, then comforting. You weren't feeling too great having lost a baby and all. Peter was quite upset at the fact that he was no longer going to be a father, but he knew you needed tons of comforting and cuddling to help you. So that's what you two did. You spent about a week grieving the loss of your unborn baby with cuddling, movies, and comfort food.

Mohinder-
Mohinder was astounded that it didn't work. It was the same situation with him and his sister. Only, you two didn't have another baby to try and heal the sick one. The sick one just didn't make it. He was shocked, tired, and over all sad. Both of you spent days laying in bed together, just being in each other's company seemed to dull the pain.

Hiro-
You lost the baby. He didn't even know you were expecting, but was disappointed when you told him you were, but the baby didn't make it. Since he was less affected having not known about the child until it was already gone, he comforted you by doing whatever you wanted to do.