Newt Imagine [Maze Runner]*

**Requested by @iambloodyinspired I rewrote this whole thing cuz WOAH it was crap. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one. Still really short sorry.**

You held Newt's hand, taking a calming deep breathe as you walked. He had decided it was a good idea to surprise you with a date. Many of the boys in the Glade had been throwing themselves at you, but ultimately you chose Newt.

He dragged you through the wooded area, carefully guiding you over the rocks. A few times you fell, only to be caught in his surprisingly strong arms. For as long as Newt had been in the glade, he didn't have the best muscular build. But he did have a likable key about him that couldn't be ignored.

"We're here darling, you can take the blindfold off." Newt said, holding you as you took the fold off. A field of violet and red flowers littered the ground in a beautiful sea. They waved in the breeze, rustling softly.

"Oh Newt, it's so... I can't even find the word to describe it." You whisper, receiving a soft peck on the cheek.

"Good things I hope." Newt remarked, helping you walk away from the flowers. You two sat under a tree, cuddling near each other, watching the vibrant flowers sway.

"Beautiful things." You whisper, kissing his cheek. You cuddled your face into his neck, smiling and kissing his cheek again softly. For a first date and for a guy that had never remembered a girl before, it was perfect.