Arthur Pendragon Imagine [Merlin]*

"This is hard." You say getting frustrated. Your boyfriend, Arthur, has been trying to teach you how to use a sword. You thought it wouldn't be too hard, but it was.

"Oh C'mon, it's not that bad. Your learning from the master after all." Arthur said, laughing at you.

"Oh yes, you are the king of sword fighting." Your reply, rolling your eyes. "And stop laughing at me! It's not my fault."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Arthur said. "Your dad's a knight, how have you not learned how to sword fight?"

"He never thought it was a useful skill for a women to have." You reply, trying to swing the sword at the target, but missing terribly.

"It's a very useful skill for anyone to have. If I have a daughter, she'll learn this skill as one of the first things she does." Arthur said, holding your hand to help you swing the weapon. His strong arm moved with yours as he helped you swing.

You looked back at his face and kissed him. The two of you let your arms fall as you deepened the kiss. His hand was on the back of your head, your hand on his head.

"Pendragon!" You heard a voice yell, before you look to see your father standing there.

"Sorry sir." Arthur said. Your father was one of the few people he allowed to not call him Prince or sire.

Your father laughed and smiled before walking away. Almost as soon as he left, Arthur kissed you again.