Chapter 4

The lesson was over before Blossom could blink. It went too fast. Although, to be honest Blossom wasn't really concentrating; she was stuck on what Malcolm said.

"Welcome to the family little sis"

"Are you sure your alright Blossom? Do you feel ill?" Callee repeated for what felt like twentieth time. It was sweet of her to care so much the first time but it was starting to annoying Blossom now. And as for being ill, she didn't feel it but did feel a little panicked and faint after what Malcolm said earlier. Neither he or Jackson seemed to want to explain it detail.

"No.. No I mean yes I'm fine and no I don't feel ill thank you" Blossom lied. She could still feel the panic building up in her stomach but didn't want to to worry anyone. And she especially didn't want anyone thinking that she was ill, the nurses office were just as bad as hospitals in Blossoms eyes.

With the lesson ending quickly, Blossom felt everything go in one ear and out the other. The class pretty much went the same for the entire hour Blossom was sat there. The uncertainty making kinks behind in her neck. Too afraid to stretch and make a scene, Blossom bottled it up instead.

As soon as the bell chimed for the end of the lesson Blossom bolted up out of her seat, grabbed her stuff and was out the room before anyone else. Blossom wanted to avoid the eyes which had been constantly staring at her since her altercation with Devlin, but even now fast walking down the corridor people moved out of the way and the whispers began.

Running was easy in Blossoms book. It meant getting away from painful and harmful moments like now. But as soon as she turned the corner Blossom felt her body barrel into a large hard one. The impact causing them both to fall with Blossom on top of the mystery person.

Really Blossom? Could this day get any worse?

Blossom felt the blood rushing to her cheeks and knew they would be bright red by now. Blossoms whole body froze in panic when she felt the body underneath her vibrate and release a husky chuckle.

"You okay there baby?" Devlin's voice skittered across her exposed throat as her head rested in his. Her feet ending at his shins showing their height difference.

"Oh god!" Blossom quickly pulled herself up of the floor with Devlin following close behind.

Blossom watched him move. Drank in his beauty and complete effortless moves. Even when he shook the dust of his t-shirt, Blossom could practically feel the aww go round the female population who stopped and stared. The outline of his muscles faintly showed through his top. But Blossom had to remind herself that he was just that. Another person. Nothing more, nothing less.

The shifting crowds told Blossom that Lunch was already under way. Glancing round the already emptying hallway Blossom panicked when she realised she didn't know where the cafeteria was. Or even where she was.

Blossom screeched and swung around when she felt hands grab her ass and hoist her up until she was level with Devlin. Her feet dangling of the floor.

"Wrap your legs around me" Blossom raised herself up to look over his shoulder, ready to hide again if she saw anybody. But the hallway was empty. Devlin leaned down until they were nose to nose. "Wrap your legs around me" he accompanied his words by squeezing his hands which were still attached to her ass. Blossom gasped and quickly locked her legs around his hips. His hands slowly loosened from her behind until they trailed up her sides and rested just above her head. "I kinda like this position" he brought her fingers to his lips and kissed them gently. "You gotta learn where your going baby, but for now this is my ass to lead around"

Blossom felt her eyes bug out of her head as Devlin didn't even try to conceal his smile. His eyes crinkling and a deep dimple popped out of his chin. Blossom fisted her hands at her side to stop from reaching out. The temptation too much.

Their breath Mingled and Blossom had the urge to move closer to him. As if Devlin read her thoughts he slowly leaned in. Their chests just centimetres from each other. Hhis hands wandered until they rested on her hips and traveled across her flesh revealed by her tank top. Blossoms breasts tingled. Her breaths coming in pants. She wanted this man. More than anything she wanted to feel his lips on hers. The feel of his hands whispering along her flesh sent shivers up her spine, unknowingly pushing out her breasts even more.

"We need to get to Lunch" Blossom whispered.

Devlin's eyes lowered until they rested on her lips. "Really? Are you sure?"

Blossom was powerless as his lips lowered towards hers.

When their lips met, Blossom felt a bolt of passion straight to her core. Her hands came up and held on tightly to his shoulders as her lips opened and his tongue pushed in. He swept strong, sure fingers up along her sides until they grasped her hands and pushed them forcefully to the wall behind her head. Blossoms body jerked in response and she let out an accidental moan.

With eyes wide open, Blossom realised what she was doing. She pushed against his shoulders whilst pulling herself from his grasp. Devlin stumbled back and Blossom jumped from his hands and made a dash down the corridor. Well aware that she left all her things on the floor by Devlin's feet.

Blossom looked back when rounding a corner, and watched the determination set over Devlin's features.