1-"Stop."

Adeline's POV

Thursday

"Ashton, stop!" I whisper as he, once again, places his hand on my thigh.

I've never liked him. He wants me to do things with him. Any other girl in the school would be completely up for being 'sexually assaulted' by Ashton Irwin. I, on the other hand, am completely terrified of what he will do. I'm still a virgin, as is my best friend Luke, unlike 50%+ of our school.. including Ashton. Yet I'm still scared.

"Come on Addie, I won't hurt you.. too much."

His voice makes me cringe.

"Ashton, stop, and don't call me that."

I cross my legs, making it harder for him to keep his hand there.

"So you're up for a challenge, aren't you?"

"Ashton."

"That won't be the last time you say my name, sweetheart."

At this point, I'm basically using all of my strength to keep my legs together as he tries to pry them apart with his massive hands.

Thank God.

The bells rings.

Ashton gets closer to me and whispers, "just wait until tomorrow."

I can't stand up. I'm scared. My knees are weak. What does he mean? 'Wait until tomorrow'?

I need to get out.

Out of this class, and out of this school.

Anything to get away from him.

History is my last class of the day, so as soon as I stand up, I almost sprint to the parking lot.

"ADDIE WAIT UP!"

I freeze, and then calm down.

It's not Ashton, it's Luke.

"Hey Ads! How was your da- why are you so pale?"

"Nothing Luke, I just don't feel well." I lie.

He pulls me into a huge hug and says, "Addie, I know something is wrong, but I'll pretend like I believe you. But don't forget, you can tell me anything." He pulls away and winks.

"Thanks Lucas." I smile widely.

"Don't call me that."

We both laugh a little.

He's cute. Not hot, but cute. I like his lip ring, it fits him. And though lately his hair hasn't been up in it's usual quiff, it still looks good. Now that I'm looking at him, I notice he has a small beard.

He needs to shave it.

Not that I have anything against beards, I just don't like it on him, because Ashton has one just like it.

It's barely even enough to call a beard, but it's too similar.

"Uh, Addie?"

"Sorry Luke, I'm just out of it. I need to go home." I say as I climb into the drivers side of my car.

"Aren't you supposed to take me home today?" Luke asks.

"Oh yeah, completely forgot."

He climbs in, barely being able to fit in through the small car door.

He's huge. He's 6'4, and if you didn't know him, you'd be intimidated by his height. I've gotten used to it, though. We've been friends ever since we were the same height, and then he shot up in middle school, yet I stayed the same, 5'4.

I start to drive to his house, which is the neighborhood before mine, so it doesn't waste any time.

"Bye Lucas! Am I picking you up tomorrow?"

"Um, I was kind of planning for Calum to, but I'll call and cancel! I miss hanging out with you Ads."

Calum is his other friend, he met him later, but they've grown closer through similar music taste and girls they like. I get it, it's guy stuff, and I 'wouldn't understand'.

"Alright, I'll text you when I'm on my way."

"Bye", he waves and walks into his house.

Luke was 16 too, but he hadn't bothered to get his license, so he couldn't drive.

I turn around and drive to my house, which only takes a minute.

I walk inside and immediately go upstairs.

I'm asleep in 5 minutes.
-
-
-
I only have 5 parts published on my other book, Woah., but I think I'll enjoy writing this one better! But if anyone reads this, go check out my other story!
- a ‼️