7-"Move."

900 READS HOLY DANG THIS IS SO WEIRD THATS A LOT

Adeline's POV

Saturday

"i won't admit to anything I didn't do, Ashton."

"you don't have to lie, babe."

"please get out of my way, you and I both know that I do not like you, or want to be around you." I say attempting to push him away.

"how did you know I was here anyway?" I ask, before he can say anything.

"you left your house right after you kicked me out, it wasn't that hard to find you."

"can you just leave me the hell alone?"

"not gonna happen."

"and why is that?"

"like I said, I actually like you, like like."

"then why do you treat me like crap? if this is some joke you and your friends, well, friend, have, then you need to knock it off, because nothing will ever happen between us."

"I really do like you."

"then you'll have to prove it and use some magical spell to make the feelings mutual, because as of right now, I feel nothing but hate towards you."

"well, bye."

he stood there, still in front of my car door.

"move."

"good luck getting home with slashed tires." he smirked.

I hadn't even noticed the front two tires because of Ashton. this is why I want nothing to do with him.

"oh my gosh! why the hell would you even do that?"

"who said I did?" and he walked away.

but before he got to his truck, I said, "so how am I supposed to get home now?"

"well," he motioned to the passenger seat, "I have a ride."

"not happening, id rather walk."

I turned around and started walking to my house, which would take at least 45 minutes. great.

thankfully, though, I had brought my headphones. so I put on my usual playlist and pressed play.

a smile spread across my face as a familiar song came on, Dear Maria Count Me In, my friends and I normally joke about this being the only song fake fans know, but it's one of my personal favorites.
-
after the extremely long walk home, I went straight upstairs and tried to think of ways to explain what happened to my car.

I could always tell me parents the truth, but what's the fun in that?

but then again, that might be the easiest thing.

I'll just tell them I stayed over at lukes, and woke up and went out to go home, and found my tires slashed.

I just woke up, but I'm so exhausted. my sleeping schedule is going to be so messed up when I go back to school, but what's new?