8-"Can't Be Happening"

Adeline's POV

I went to sleep last night after hours of fangirling, crying, and explaining what happened to my car to Luke.

-

(a/n I forgot Sunday was a day, so let's just say she had an easy Sunday and she went to Church and hung out w her sister)

-

Nothing could make today bad, not even ashton.

I was actually excited to go to school!

why? I have no idea

Calum was going to take me and Luke to school, because I don't have a car.

I decided that I'd straighten my hair today, considering my good mood.

It takes AT LEAST 1 hour to do it, but I had plenty of time.

"Addie, that cute boy is here!" claire yelled.

"Ok, I'm coming."

I quickly put on mascara and ran down stairs in my untied converse.

"Bye claire! see you when I get home from school!"

"yeah, bye"

I shut the door and climbed into the back of Calums truck.

"hey adeli-Addie!"

"hey cal"

"hey adz"

"hey Lucas"

the car ride to school consisted of us 3 belting the lyrics to some of the '90s best hits.

Right when we got to school, Luke and I walked to first block. I wasn't really planning on sleeping in class today, but by what was written on the board, I really didn't have a choice.

'Sorry class, I'm out due to family issues, you can draw, listen to music, or work on other work, as long as you're quiet for your substitute. I'll be back tomorrow.'

that's better than doing work though.

I decided to take a nap, obviously, and Luke just wrote stuff down in his secret notebook thing,

I've always wondered what it was, but I've never asked.

I will sometime soon, though.

I was asleep until the bell rang, and I walked to second block, language.

it's always boring.

-

all we did in class was read out of our books. I really don't like that class.

next, I had Spanish, which I was awful at. our teacher speaks Spanish and its up to us to figure out what she's saying.

but we have lunch that block, so it's ok.

-

Spanish actually flew by really quickly, and I, as usual, sat in the courtyard and ate lunch. it's peaceful out there, so I don't mind.

next class, history.

I always dread that class, but today I don't have such a bad feeling.

we were getting our new assigned seats today. I like changing things up, maybe I'll meet someone new.

"Ok class, I was thinking about letting you choose your seats today, but then I changed my mind."

you could just see everyone's expressions fall, including mine.