4-"Leave."

Adeline's POV

{a/n from now on I probably won't be capitalizing stuff bc I'm lazy and I don't feel like turning my auto capitalization on so I'm sorry if it annoys you lol}

"wow, Addie, you have a nice house." ashton exclaims, looking at everything. which is very annoying.

"don't call me that, and thanks." I retort. I don't want him looking at all of my stuff, let alone be in my house.

"did y'all like, get in a fight or something?" claire asked.

"yes, we aren't even dati-" I try to say, but with Ashton cutting me off.

"no she's just tired."

"actually, I'm not tired, and oh, Ashton look at the time," I say, pointing to my non-existent watch, "you should probably be heading home."

"Addie, I want to stay here with you."

"well, Ashton, I don't want you here. please get out of my house." I say, trying to keep my cool.

"babe, are you oka-"

"leave! and do not call me babe!" I yell.

"woah, I think this is my cue to go upstairs. hope everything works out with y'all!" claire says, as she runs to her room, slamming her door.

why is she so stuck on us dating?

"yeah Adeline, lets work things out." he says as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"get. the. hell. away. from. me." I beg, spacing out each word so he hears me nice and clear.

also, he was behind me, so I was trying to come up with a practical plan to duck and escape.

I try and wiggle my way away from him, but his arms just get tighter, and his lips connect to my neck.

"Ashton, stop." I huff, barely able to get it out, due to lack of breath.

I mean, yeah, he was extremely attractive, but he treated me like garbage and I don't want him touching me.

ok I'll get away in

3..2..1..

I spin around as fast as possible and attempt to hit him square in the jaw, but he grabs my hand and moves his mouth from my neck to connect it to my lips.

"Ashton let me go!" I try to say, as he's still kissing me, which I'm not returning.

he pulls away and says, "take it slow? babe I was already doing that."

I push him back by pushing his chest and he stumbles 1 or 2 steps, causing me to internally cheer for myself, because it actually worked!

"leave."

"why?"

"I don't want you here."

"why?"

"I- I hate you! that's why!"

he makes his eyes connect with mine, mine being filled to the brim with tears.

I was so uncomfortable, and there was nothing for me to do. I told him to leave and he won't! I'm so fed up, and it's stressing me out! I had to let it all out at one point or another.