Chapter One~

~ONE MONTH LATER~

It's been a month since she left... I still had to go to school. I couldn't just drop out, although I wanted to desperately. I also had a job, but it isn't much. I kept contemplating suicide also because what's the point if I have nobody?

I realised I was talking out loud with this concept because someone sitting next to me on the bus looked at me with a mixture of sympathy and fear. I turned to them and I realised that it was a boy, and a good looking one at that. He had shoulder length brown hair covered with a blue fuzzy hat and had a turtle backpack. He had black skinny jeans on with rips at each knee. He had a Nyan Cat shirt on too.

"U-Um... S-Sorry you had to hear that..." I whispered to him, while staring at my feet.

"Why? Why are you thinking like that? Wait, it's none of my business. Sorry."

"Its okay... Im Danielle."

"Drake."

I smiled, but started to cry. My first real social interaction somewhere besides work. I shouldn't get my hopes up, though.

I started hiding my face with my purple-black hair. I didn't want him see me cry. Whenever I am around a new person, it reminds me that Im all alone. I can't help it. Im pitiful, I know.

"Danielle? Are you okay?"

I remembered he was next to me, and I wipe my puffy eyes and sniffled.

"Im sorry Im not used to being around people and talking to new people." I choked out and wiped a few stray tears away.

"I understand."

"Y-You do?"

"I've been alone most of my life. That's why I can't stand seeing people upset like you are right now."

"O-Oh."

He said nothing, just made his best attempt at trying to comfort me. And I let him. Which is actually strange because I am such an outcast and a Loner.

I realised that my stop was nearing, and he apparently did too, because of my expression. He turned to me and assured me everything was going to be alright. He hugged me and I hugged back, knowing I would probably never see him again. I got off at my stop, and waved goodbye to Drake. I had to walk a little bit to get to my house, but I don't care.

I got to my house and I noticed something was different. A few houses down, there was a moving van emptying itself out into the house. This was strange because rarely anybody new moved here. I was shocked to see that someone decided to even THINK about selling that old house, since nobody has lived there for so long.

I got out my keys and unlocked my house, my mind racing with thoughts of Drake and the people moving in. I would have to introduce myself to the new neighbors, which will cause me to have a breakdown. I'm going to do my best to ignore introducing myself to them, although it may be hard to do considering I am often in and out of my house.

I didn't feel like cooking anything for myself tonight so I just grabbed some crisps and I went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and put my earbuds in and blasted music. I ate a couple handfuls of crisps and rolled the bag up and tossed it on my bedside table. I got out of my black skinnies and Asking Alexandria t-shirt and put some pajamas on. I decided to just take a shower in the morning, because I am exhausted from today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N: Sorry its short... But I hope you liked it!!!}