Chapter 8~

It’s been a few months, and me and Drake are as happy as ever. I don’t think anybody has ever made me as happy as my big fuzzy hatted dork has. I love him with all of my heart. Hell, even Shelbi can’t ruin my mood all that much lately. It’s just a bonus that he lives so close to me now.

                I also have decided to try manage a relationship with my mother. I haven’t seen her in a while, though. I’m kind of worried about her.

Anyways, Today was the day. The day that I decided to go to my family’s burial site. I've been wanting to do this for quiote a while, I just could never bring myself to go. It would just hurt too much. But Drake convinced me. He even said he'd go with me, for moral support of course. I agreed, and we both picked out this day. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We're in the car. I've been holding my breath fior a long time and I think I forgot how to breathe. Drake has to keep reminding me to breathe. Ugh I don't know if I can do this. I'm so fucking terrified. 

"We're here." Drake says, quietly.

I mumble back something that even I didn't comprehend, and we got out of the car. We're both wearing black clothing. Well, I guess that would be expected. 

I feel slightly uncomfortable, as I'm not used to this overwhelming sense of doom and sadness. It hurts so much that I'd rather go through anything but this. God damnit how could they leave me in this pit of darkness. I slowly walked closer to the small graves of y family. I felt a bubble of anger well up inside of me and I started to sob. Violently but quietly. I didn't want to disturb Drake.

He looked at me and fear seemed to sweep across his face. I looked at him confused and he just wave it off and put a mask f happiness on. I'm used to this behaviour so I just shrug it off and focus on stopping the constant flow of tears coming from my eyes. I couldn't help but think that it was al my mother's fault that my dad and sister were gone. If she had never left with that cunt then they would still be here. Then again...

"Dani I think we need to go it's started to rain."

"Drake... Get an umbrella. I've waited so long to see my loved ones again I can't leave now."

"I understand that but princess it isn't all that safe to be here while it is raining. We can come back tomorrow. And I'll even buy some more flowers and such you can give to them when we come back. Is that okay?"

"I guess.."

We slowly walked back to the car and he looked scared again. I pulled on his sleeve and he didn't seem to notice, or he did and ignored me. Once we got into the car I asked him why he looks so troubled and scared. He just said that he didn't want me to get hurt. Now how could I get hurt at a cemetery? That would just be awfully ironic.

"Please tell me. I know that isn't wat's bugging you. Why won't you tell me?"

"Because it's stupid and I don't even want to admit it. Okay? Can we just drop it now."

I was hurt by his words and I felt like he didn't trust me. I did what he said and dropped the subject. God I just really wish that He would fucking tell me.

When we got closer to our houses I asked him to just drop me off at my place. He looked confused because we normally stay over at his house, but I just told him I felt sick.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I got home and got undressed then put my soft and fuzzy Superman pajamas on, snuggling into bed. I was almost asleep when I heard my phone go off across the room. I stood up to go see who texted me then I heard footsteps downstairs.