Chapter 4~

A few minutes had passed and we were still on the ground, well, technically I was and he was on top of me. Damn, that sounded sexual. Oops.

 After a minute we both decided to get up. I honestly didn't really want to get up but we had to considering that a teacher was coming close. We didn't want a teacher to think we were having a little.... fun... outside.

Once we both got up I looked to my left and saw Shelbi staring at us and laughing. I looked down and saw that I was holding Drake's hand.

What's so funny about me holding hands with somebody?

Drake seemed to notice too, because he was blushing furiously and tried to retract his hand from mine. Of course, I wouldn't let him. I like the feeling of his fingers intertwined with mine. He seemed surprised that I pulled his hand back but he didn't mind. That made me happy. I almost forgot about the Queen Bitch.

I looked in her direction again and saw that she was walking towards us. I started to get a bit nervous, knowing the damage she can do... Both mentally and physically.

Drake seemed to notice that I was getting nervous and he puffed out his chest a bit. That was just plain adorable. He also looked down at me and gave me a gentle smile to reassure me that it will be okay. If only he knew how bad Shelbi can be. Me and Drake stood still and waiting for the plastic whore to get here. And I'm not being cruel. She fucks everything that moves. Literally. I shivered at the thought of seeing her try flirt with Drake and he looked at me in a way to ask what's wrong. I just closed my eyes and shook my head. He seemed hurt that I didn't tell him so I turned to him and mouthed "I'll tell you later." He nodded his head and mouthed okay back to me.

I turned back to look towards Shelbi and gave her the look of death. She just snorted and came closer to me.

"Oooh, who is this?" She said poking Drake in the middle of his chest and flashing him a smile.

"A person I socialize with, why do you want to know? He would never try to throw his hotdog down your hallway, if you know what I mean. So back the fuck off." I said, trying to sound as confident as possible.

She was shocked I stood up and said something for once but she still kept pushing it.

"Aw, does someone have a little crush?"

"No, shut the fuck up. And please put your boobs away. Nobody likes them."

"Most of the male population here does." She retorts, trying to sound seductive while grabbing Drake around the waist.

I looked at him and he was looking at her. I couldn't place why he was, but started to feel jealous.

"Get your grimy hands off of him." I said, my voice dripping with venom.

"If that stirs you that much, watch this." She says as she connects her lips to his and kisses him roughly.

I couldn't bear to see this so I ran off and hid in my usual spot, in a janitors closet. I couldn't help it and I started to cry and violent sobs wrecked through me. I didn't realize this before but I am just so jealous of anybody that I may have a crush on or be in love with. I stopped crying. In love? No. No no no no no! I can't be in love with Drake. He is the first real friend that I have had in forever. I cant lose his precious friendship. 

If I do something to muck up this one, I won't be able to take it... I may gho through with suicide... The same thing I lost half of my family to. No. I won't succumb to that. I don't want to be weak. My father and sister are watching down on me to make sure that I do well and don't let anybody get in the way. I can't let them down... Again.

I heard footsteps outside of the door to the janitors closet and calmed down enough to hear someone say something like "I'm sorry". Who would be sorry for something...? Anything bad that has happened to me was either my fault or Shelbi's fault. 

SHELBI!

Oooh, that whore is going to get it when I see her next for putting her lips on my property. My property? Wait- since when did Drake become my property?

"Dani?" I couldn't tell who it was, as I was still crying a little bit.

"Um, yes?" I quietly replied back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't wan't to kiss her. She pulled me and since I don't have a lot of strength I couldn't even get her off of me. Trust me, I would never kiss somebody like her. Especially in front of somebody I care so much about." I heard Drake lay his head against the door and I also heard him sniffle. This was not aloud to happen. Drake is not aloud to be sad or depressed. No matter what. I'm here for him and that will never change.

"It's fine. I know you didn't want to. But seeing Shelbi kiss you hurt me so much... I guess I'm the jealous type when it comes to people I love." I heard shuffling then he opened the door.

"Love?" I noticed he had tears in his eyes but I clamped my hand over my mouth. Why did I tell him LOVE???

I blushed like a tomato and hugged him.