Chapter 5~

He hugged me back and I just enjoyed the feeling of his body against mine. I'm never going to live this down.

For some reason I felt like he was just giving me pity. I just couldn't bear to stay there knowing how much pain I was in and knowing the fact that he probably didn't even truly care about me he just didn't want to feel guilty about knowing someone committed suicide and that he could've prevented it. The only thing is that he cant actually save me. I'm far too broken to be helped.

I didn't tell him this though. I just went along with it. Acted like his hug meant the world to me. Although... It did a bit. To feel the warmth of his arms around me, know that at least one person isn't too disgusted by me to come in contact with me. 

The hug ended quickly, though. Too quickly. I sighed when he let me go, and he looked confused. I waved it off and heard the bell ring.

Shit. I thought to myself. I am most certainly going to be fucking late for class. Fucking hell.

Me and Drake had to go seperate ways for this next class. We hugged once more and parted. I walk with my shoukders slumped towards the hell hole. Excuse me, I mean gym.

Gym is absolutely embarassing. I am forced to change into a wretched uniform and it sucks so much ass. I can't stand the uniforms. Coach Beadie makes us do these stupid warm ups in the beginning of the class.

I walked into the gym and sat in my seat on the bleachers and after he checked for absences he announced that he had to clean off the softball field outside so we won't have to change thank god.

Before we left to go outside I grabbed my headphones and my phone so I wouldn't be bored out of my mind.

We marched down to the softball field and I climbed up the small hill to a little ledge and sat and dangled my feet over it. All I could think about was just Drake. Drake Drake Drake. What is it with this boy that makes him stick in my mind like one of those annoying pop songs?

I sat on the ledge and pulled out my headphones and started listening to Pandora. I clicked on the All Time Low radio and listened as Dear Maria Count Me In blasted in my ears. My favorite song.

At some point I felt a tapping at my shoe below the ledge. I looked down and saw Delaney, a girl about my height with pretty blonde hair and brown eyes, tapping on my converse.

"Yes?"

"We're going in. And I need to talk to you about something if thats okay."

I was puzzled but said okay to talking to her after class.

I shoved my headphones and phone back in my pocket and jogged to get inside and change.

(A/N: I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated in absolutely forever. But I'm going to write the next chapter tomorrow. I'm so sorry I've had such terrible writers block D:)