Beginning of Him

For me the next thing that is important in being able to communicate and explain everything so clearly is to explain who he is. I know I mentioned that I wanted to create an image of him throughout the story but to be honest, I would like to tell you before you start to create an image of him in your mind and you get disappointed when you realize he's not the dream boat you were imagining. Also in explaining to you who he is, it paths the way for the fallout and the aftermath that I am currently experiencing as I tell this story. As the narrator of this story, I could set the meeting with him on a desert island where we both were stranded and after spending weeks on end together, we end up falling madly in love and end up dying together but to be honest, it would take away the importance of the meeting with him and it would take away the setting that is important to the first time I met him. I first met him on a cold snowy December a few weeks before Christmas at a party being held at my friend, Ricky Dillon's house. All the O2L boys were there (Trevor Moran, J.C, Connor Franta, Ricky and I) as well as other friends of Ricky's and the party by the time I arrived was already in full swing. To be honest with you, I don't remember much from that night expect for him and an incident with mistletoe. In a way, that's a memory that is most fond for me because it was the first time I really actually met him and it was my first kiss with a guy. I am going to go a little off track for a second to explain something then I will divert back to kissing him for the first time under the mistletoe.