Sam

Getting back on track, I will explain the setting for how I met him and how I ended up kissing him under the mistletoe on this fateful snowy December night. I want you as the reader to be able to imagine the whole scene with him like a reality television show that you can be involved in or a romance novel that you love to read curled up in front of the fire with a hot cocoa beside you. Basically it all took place in Ricky's kitchen. By the time this happened, I had consumed a lot of alcohol and I was feeling a little bit light headed. I remember stumbling into the kitchen to get a glass of water and seeing something blue catching the corner of my eye. I remember looking slightly up and seeing him standing there, a toothy grin plastered on his face and his bright and vibrant blue hair sitting messily. I remember smiling at him and him leaning in close whispering: "Hey there cutie" before turning away with a mischievous look on his face, biting his lip. To be honest in that moment, I didn't know if it was because I had drunk a lot of alcohol or not but that simple gesture really turned me on and made me hunger and thirst for more. And no before you jump to conclusions, this is not a scene from the Hunger Games where one minute a tribute is alive and the next minute the hunger and thirst to kill becomes stronger. And in a moment after that, he took me slightly by the hand, lead me under the mistletoe and kissed me with a slow and burning passion that only fueled my desire for more of him. After this kiss, he whispered: "The name is Sam Pottorff" before walking away leaving me dazed and bewildered at what had just happened. I remember waking up the next morning and slapping my face wondering if it was all a dream or whether it was actually my reality and in that moment of waking up, I knew it was my reality and to be honest, I was intrigued to explore more and to find out more about this boy because for me in a way, he was a Christmas miracle. Little did I know how much that was about to change and little did I know how much it would really of affected me and changed my life as evident through the shattered and torn apart my life stands as today.