Our Second Life- O2L

As I think back on this kiss with Sam, I think about what happened with J.C after the kiss and I think about the good times that I had with O2L the previous year and how this kiss really changed a lot for me with the boys. O2L was a collab channel known as Our Second Life which involved J.C, Connor Franta, Ricky, Trevor Moran and myself and we used the channel to connect with fans with personal issues and with weekly challenges and videos to make their days a lot brighter. To be honest with you as I sit and think about O2L today, I think about all the amazing times I had with the boys. One memory that fondly stands out for me from the collab channel of O2L was a Christmas challenge with all did as tag teams the previous year. What we decided to do was build Gingerbread houses within a timeframe of five minutes and we all took turns to build the house. In the end, there was biscuit all over the floor and icing everywhere including on all of us and I remember all of us jumping in our pool as we shared an apartment and the pool became full of icing. It was a fond memory for me because it was the first time I had felt part of a team and it was the first time I had found four new best friends who really understood me for who I was a person. But when I decided to purse Sam and I decided to go further with him which I will explain in due time, all of them including J.C slipped away and left me without a stable foundation. I will admit to you that all of them informed me that Sam was a risk to follow and warned me away from him but I never listened to them. I was incredibly naïve and blinded by my intentions with Sam that I honestly didn't see them slip away until I needed them the most and they were gone. And to honest when they were gone, I knew that my shattered mess was for once something I had to deal with on my own and I was honestly scared to deal with it on my own because I had no one to catch me all because of my stupid mistake.