Chapter 3

Okay let's go with the third chapter.

Leo's POV

Nico was there, crying with his head in his shoulders. His sobs raking his body. It was honestly the saddest thing ever and like usual I started overthinking everything.

Did I do this? Was he crying because of me? Does that make me a bad person? OH MY GODS! What if he thinks I am a monster! What if he hates me? Does he hate me? Is that why he is crying? What if he is crying because he doesn't want to see my face so badly that he just started crying? Oh gods, I am stupid! Stupid stupid stupid!

I was snapped out of it by a heavenly voice,

"How did you get in Leo?"

I looked at him, and I swear I could hear my heart screaming. He looked like he was dying. His eyes were bloodshot, his hair was all messed up (in a cute way, but still), his body slouched over like he was 95 years old. It's was so depressing that I wished I didn't have to see it. But at the same time I was happy I did because now I can make him feel better. I can make that gorgeous smile back on his handsome face. OH MY GODS! I just realised something...I sound like a TEENAGE GIRL TALKING ABOUT ONE DIRECTION! OH NO, HELL NO, I REFUSE TO SOUND LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL TALKING ABOUT ONE DIRECTION! Keep it together, Leo. Keep it together.

"Nico, did you honestly think a locked door could keep me out?"

"...no."

"Good. Because I am a son of Hephaestus and if you thought that about me, I would be forced to up my game."

"Hahaha. No need, Leo. Your game is taller than Burj Khalifa." Did you know that Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.

Okay, so. His laugh sound better than anything I have ever heard in my life. That's okay. It's cool. I am okay.

"Why were you crying?"

And just like that I ruined something beautiful. Nico's smile slipped of his face, his eyes lost their shine. What replaced was a grim expression and a frown. Just like that I knew. His guarded walls had come up

Nico's POV

Why did he have to ask me that. I was fine with just forgetting about it. I looked up at his eyes. They were such a pretty colour. He was actually a good looking guy. I mean, sure, he wasn't all that muscular, but honestly I think he looks better this way. He looks cute with his elf-like features. His big brown eyes, that hold such mischievousness, fun and pure happiness that you just want to stare at them for eternity. His curly brown hair, that does whatever it wants, even if gravity doesn't agree. His shortness is absolutely adorable and suits him perfectly. So yah, maybe he isn't all manly and muscular but he is just...well for no better word I must say, he is perfect.

"Why do you want to know?"

His eyes dropped and he hung his head.

"No reason, I was just curious. I could have helped you if I had known but you don't have to tell me."

I want to

"It's okay...you wanna, umm, you know. Hang out? Maybe. I mean, only if you want to."

His head snapped up and he stared me right in the eye. I really wished I had a camera right now because the expression on his face resembled a surpirsed puppy. His jaw dropped, his eyes widened comically, his cheeks flushed a cute pink colour and his nose was all scrunched up and cute.

"You...want to hang out...with me?"

"Yah, I would love to. If you don't mind?"

"NO! I mean, no. I would love to hang out with you Nico."

"Awesome, I will pick you up right before the harpies come out for curfew."

"Curfew? Why so late?"

"Because Leo, all the best shows are empty at night."

"Best shows?"

"Well yeah, did you really expect us to not watch a movie?"

"We are watching a movie?"

"Yeah. At the cinema. In the mortal world."

"Oh okay."

"Cool, see ya then."

"See ya then."

Leo exited my cabin and walked off. I suddenly couldn't wait for tomorrow to come, I know it's gonna be great. I mean, Leo has the best sense of humour ever. We can just go and hang-WAIT A SECOND! Leo told me that he is gay, he knows I am gay. We are two gay guys going to the cinema. OH MY GODS! It's was almost as if I asked him out on a date...I am probably over reacting anyways, he probably thought about it as nothing but two friends hanging out. UGH! That's it! I have only been here a day and I already have problems. I swear it is as if Camp Half-blood is cursed. I really need some sleep. I am overthinking things anyway, if he is only thinking of it as friends hanging out, so should I.

Leo's POV

NICO ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, sorry, sorry. This chapter is really short I know. I would have made it longer but I realised that for maybe the next 3 weeks or so. I am gonna be to busy to update at all so, this is more of a filler chapter. Hope that okay!

Thx!