Chapter 4

Leo's POV

Okay so maybe I was exaggerating a little bit, but nonetheless he said that he wanted to hang out with me and that's good enough for me. Anyways I had to figure out what to wear...TO THE APHRODITE CABIN...TOMORROW!

Next day

Leo's POV

I ran out of my cabin and sprinted to the Aphrodite cabin. When I arrived Drew was the one who opened the door...sadly.

"What do you want?"

Ha! As if I am going to tell her!

"I need to talk to Piper?"

"Why?"

Shesh, who does she think she is? Sherlock Homes

"Why not?"

"...fair enough. PIIIIPPPPPEEEERRRRR!"

Yikes! That girl can scream!

"WHAT DO YOU WANT DREW! FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, I DIDNT STEAL YOUR LIPSTICKS!"

I swear, Aphrodite should be the goddess of screaming.

"ITS NOT ABOUT THAT! (Even though I know you did it) LEO, THE HIDEOUS IS AT THE DOOR! HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!"

"Heeeey! I am not hideous!"

"Whatever helps your sleep at night."

"Ugh! *rolls eyes* Your impossible!"

"Awwwww! Stop it, Leo, you'll make me blush!"

"Really Drew? That's the stupidest thing I have heard in my entire life time. Now leave so I can talk to Leo, ALONE."

Piper to the rescue! Thank god I thought I would be here so long that I would start forgetting my own name. Drew got up and left me and Piper alone.

"What's up Leo?"

"I really need your help Piper."

"What for?"

"I have a date-well its not really a date the person just wanted to hang out but I want into be a date-and I need help getting ready."

"OHHH! Who's the lucky girl?"

"Umm...Piper I have to tell you something...its not a girl....I am gay....its a boy."

"Oh...Leo, it's okay with me. I mean I understand that after everyone's reaction to Nico being gay, you would be afraid to admit that you are as well. But just remember that I accept you Leo. Through thick and thin."

I swear, that if I was straight, I would be in love with Piper right now. (Slight Liper)

"Thank you so much Piper, you don't now how much that means to me."

"It's okay, Leo. Anyways who is the lucky boy?"

"....*whispers* nico."

"Sorry Leo, I didn't quite get that?"

".....*sighs* Nico, it's Nico."

Piper just stood there staring out into space for what seemed like good five minutes, before this happened.

"AHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAAHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHHAHAHHAAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHH."

Oh My Gods! I need to find a screaming medal because right now I have the perfect person to give it to! *hint hint* it's Piper.

"LEICO IS HAPPENING VADELANGELO IS HAPPENING OH MY FREAKING GODS! YOU HEAR THAT MOM! LEICO IS HAPPENING! AHHHHHHHH!"

"Piper, why don't you scream a little louder? I don't think the homophobic people in Australia heard you, yet."

"Whoops. Sorry."

"It's okay, so you gonna help me or nah?"

"*puts hands on hips in a sassy way* is that even a question Leo?"

"Yes it is."

"....*squints eyes*.... Do you want my help or not."

"Okay okay...gods"

She invited me into the cabin and threw everyone else out (except the other gay boys) and sent the on some ridiculous treasure hunt for a bunch of perfume.

"Okay let's get started, you two, get me all the clothes that would look hot on him. You guys get me all the equipment we will need to make him look fabulous. The rest of you, shower him, he smells like crap. I will go get the other girls to force them to get Nico ready."

"Wait, why do the girls get to ready Nico?"

"Because Leo, everyone knows Nico's gay so the girls won't hit on him. No-one knows your gay so the boys will make you look fabulous."

"Oh makes sense."

"Of course it's does, Leo."

*time skip cuz I know nothing on how to apply makeup.*

It took about 2-freaking-hours for them to finally finish getting me ready. I have to admit it was quite Akward with them showering me, but I got over it. I finally was allowed to look at my self in the mirror and I have to admit, I hardly recognised myself. I was wearing a blue casual shirt with a red and blue blouse on top, I had brown skinny jeans and black converse. I was also wearing a Christmassy red beanie. Link: http://favim.com/image/283669/ I thought I looked great, I just hope Nico will think the same thing.

Nico's POV

Well after I was attacked by a bunch of Aphrodite girls, forced to take a shower, changed and put some weird perfume on me. I was finally allowed to look in the mirror. I was shocked. I mean I know I was quite good looking before but now...yikes. I was wearing a navy blue leather bomber jacket, white and black horizontal striped crew-neck t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and dark Brown leather boots. Link will be in Authors Note. I looked hot in a casual way. Hopefully Leo will think I look hot too. I wonder how Leo looks like right now. I wonder if he is thinking as much about this as I am.

I checked the time. HOLY COWS! I have 2 minutes to get to Leo! I went out of my cabin and started running.

Leo's POV

Okay I am not gonna lie, I'm a little bit scared that Nico is going to bail on me. I shouldn't because he is technically not late, he still has one minute. Okay, I need to make a plan. I will stay here for 5 minutes after he is officially late, then I leave, eat some ice cream, cry a little and watch the fault in our stars wishing I had my own Aunsul Eligort (Is that how you spell it?) and ignore him for the rest of my life until I fall in love and get married to a guy handsomer than he is, and invite him to my wedding so that I can shove my newly wed husband in his face in a way that says 'you could have been him if you came on time'. Yep, that's my plan. Only 2 minutes to go.

Authors Note

Hey guys! I know, I know and I am sorry I left it on a cliff hanger but that is just how it is. Thank you for waiting so patiently while I was on a little break. But I am back not sure I wanna continue the story, but hopefully I will! Anyways this is the link to Nico's clothes:

https://lookastic.com/men/looks/navy-bomber-jacket-white-and-black-crew-neck-t-shirt-blue-jeans-dark-brown-boots/7447

Bye and thanks for reading this story even though it is terrible!

Thx!😘