V

Addison quickly springs up in bed

   Addison quickly springs up in bed. Her heart is racing, a cold sweat running down her face. Bright white lights surround her as she glances at the clock.

    It blinks.

    4:21 am.

    Letting out a sigh, she crawls out of bed. Her feet hit the cold wooden floor and she suddenly regrets even considering getting out of her warm bed. Quickly, she walks across her small apartment to the kitchen. Water sounds amazing, but she still reaches for her black tea. The coolness hits her parched throat, and she gulps the delicious beverage down within seconds. When her tea is gone, she rinses her glass and leans against the counter.

    She admires her apartment. The day prior, she and Logan both decided on decorating the vacant home, and with a little bit of protest, it turned out amazing. Lights dangled from the ceiling, Santa sat around, and a beautiful Christmas tree beamed in the corner of her living room. She smiles as she remembers the hassle of putting up the tree and Logan's never ending optimism. She adores that about him. He always manages to see the positive side of things, despite any kind of situation . He always manages to make her feel better. With a small smile, she reaches for her old phone and decides to text the trouble-maker.

iMessage
4:35 am

What're our plans for today? Hopefully this doesn't wake you. xo

   She sets her phone down and sighs. Maybe she should try to go to bed. Images of her nightmare flash in her mind and the thought of going to bed disgusts her. Just as she is beginning to walk out of the kitchen, her phone buzzes.

already awake babe. Come over.
-
edited by the great @solitarypathways! myself and my readers can never thank you enough.

 -edited by the great @solitarypathways! myself and my readers can never thank you enough