The One Desire

Desire

"Reggie get the fuck out my house. Damn you always wanna act like there ain't rules to this shit." I yelled pushing this nigga off my bed and onto my cold black tiled floor. He know damn well I don't do the staying over more than once thing. Homeboy gotta go.

When he didn't move from the floor I tossed my pillow at him and he turned over onto his back staring at me.

"Push me again with them strong ass man hands Desire. I dare you." He squinted his eyes at me asking me to challenge him.

"Just get the fuck out my house stupid."

"Damn a nigga can't even get breakfast?"

"No you can't Reggie. You know how this go. And I got business to take care of so ummm GOODBYE."

"Alright, walk me to the motherfucking door at least."

He got up off the floor and began putting on his shoes. Last night was passion filled but he was here for 2 nights and I don't like that. Makes me feel "official" to someone and that ain't me. Some call me a hoe, but I just simply think the same way these niggas do. Smash and pass.

Now Reggie isn't ugly at all. But I'm just not ready to commit. He is a sexy ass Basketball player for the NY Knicks. Tall, chocolate and the muscles of the motherfucking hulk.

"Bruh, you ready?" He didn't seem pleased with me kicking him out, but we've gone over this so he can't be mad. I got off the bed wearing only an oversized T-shirt and began leaving my master bedroom with him trailing behind me.

"Its crazy, you the only chick to ever kick me out her house."

"Well I'm not a groupie so there goes your damn explanation."

We walked to the front of my condo and stood in my living room looking at each other. He leaned down to kiss me and I turned my head making the kiss hit my cheek.

"You sure you wanna be kissing me right before you go home to wifey? Don't think that's a good look. Goodbye Reggie." I walked to my front door and opened it for him.

"Whatever Desire." He brushed past me walking out of my door.

I proceeded to close my door and walked into my kitchen and poured me a glass of orange juice.

My name is Desire Rohan. I am 22 years old and I own a strip club in Manhattan. Its called LA Flair. I make money, and I don't mean minimum wage type money. No I make enough to never need a man. Which is why I don't.

I dance at my club once a week. So yes, I am a stripper too. I'm mixed, black and Puerto Rican. My mom met my dad when he was vacationing in Puerto Rico exactly 22 years ago. Yes today, December 7th is my birthday. Best believe I'm about to turn up.

Anyway, I'm light skin, with long black straight hair down the middle of my back. I have a nice ass and nice boobs. Neither are excessively huge, but they're just enough. I have deep ass dimples in my cheeks and a pretty ass face to compliment them. Yes I feel like I'm that bitch, and every nigga wanting me let's me know very much that I in fact AM that bitch.

Just when I started to get comfortable on my all white plush couch there was a knock on my door. Sighing deeply I got up and walked over to the door not realizing that I only have on my bra and panties. But what the hell right? I opened the door and felt like I had just died and went to heaven. Chocolate heaven. He was tall, dark, and fuck a handsome. Boy is absolutely motherfucking delicious.

I hadn't noticed I was in a daze staring at his sexy self until he waved his hand in my face.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. Umm, how may I help you? Wait, who are you?"

He smirked down at me, "well I think I have the wrong door. I was looking for one of my cousins. Sorry to bother you love."

Laaawwdd , his teeth were perfect.

I couldn't bring myself to close the door so we just stood there staring at each other. Its like my body was under hypnosis.

"Hey baby, did you find the house?"

I looked away from my gaze to see a lady attach to his arm. She wore a faux fur coat, probably hoping no one could tell... A pair a suede boots, and her hair was in a messy bun with big ghetto hoop earrings that said "Boss." But that fur saying "Employee."

"Ummm sorry again to bother. Have a nice day."

I gave him a wink as he went to walk away. His thing turned back around giving me a side eye and I simply stuck my middle finger up, walked back into my house and closed my door.